Re: Zombies! Apocalypse - Massive Multiplayer Online Zombies Mas
lol
-migrated-
28 posts
lol
by Zirak
Quoteby Zirak
DeathsCreation i will put you big fat ass all over your grandmas vigina
she has about 1million pisses a day
The AoBs don't work, they updated the game
Giggity
(broken image removed)
I haven't even gotten in the game yet and I'm 100% certain that Dead Frontier is better than this flaming pile of crap. And what's with the necro.
I aggro with you, Dead frontier s alot better
ps: name is meleenoob on DF
Oh no another snip-
Max lightning ammo
d0 30 60 92 01 48 -> d0 30 24 64 02 48
Unlimited ammo
60 a5 03 93 2a d7 66 b6 07 93 -> 60 a5 03 93 2a d7 66 b6 07 02
Rapid fire
ad 12 01 00 00 47 -> ad 12 01 00 00 02
Where would we put this in good sir?
Quote from: "Derek"Oh no another snip-Where would we put this in good sir?
Max lightning ammo
d0 30 60 92 01 48 -> d0 30 24 64 02 48
Unlimited ammo
60 a5 03 93 2a d7 66 b6 07 93 -> 60 a5 03 93 2a d7 66 b6 07 02
Rapid fire
ad 12 01 00 00 47 -> ad 12 01 00 00 02
lol idek why i still come here
Quote from: "BawlsOutCrazy"viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101Quote from: "Derek"Oh no another snip-Where would we put this in good sir?
Max lightning ammo
d0 30 60 92 01 48 -> d0 30 24 64 02 48
Unlimited ammo
60 a5 03 93 2a d7 66 b6 07 93 -> 60 a5 03 93 2a d7 66 b6 07 02
Rapid fire
ad 12 01 00 00 47 -> ad 12 01 00 00 02
I'm still having trouble. I did the first one on the list, find the value, scan it, do something to change it, then see if it changed, but its not working. I did it for the skill points, like, my skill points were 3456, I wanted them to be 20000, I tried it over and over again, but it didnt work. Any Ideas to what I can do?
Or are the skill points un changable by Cheat Engine? HALP.
If anyone can get me the game's direct .swf, I can compile all of the loaders together after I hack it. Cuz I love this game.
locking thread before spam starts again
