Zombies! Apocalypse - Massive Multiplayer Online Zombies Mas
Well?
-migrated-
28 posts
Well?
Well yourself.
What hacks did YOU try? I'd like to know that I'm not deadending by trying hacks that you already know not to work.
lol idek why i still come here
dont worry about it
dont worry about it
HAHAHAH U SEW FUNNEH.
We WILL worry about it, cause we're not gonna waste our time trying to hack stuff that YOU could've simply said is or isn't possible.
Well, he obviously hasn't done anything himself and just wants people to tell him what to do.
Seriously? this game you can beat without hacks
Nobody posted the link yet? http://www.kongregate.com/games/vartagh ... ombies+apo
woah, you say its an mmo? better not ever get badges. havnt actually played the game, but just from the title it seems stupid.
I tried 4 byte 8 byte double and float scans all without multiplying by 8 and multiplying by 8 also. I cant find the value for credits.
Seriously? this game you can beat without hacks
Oh really? I never thought once about that. :roll: Every game is beatable, but also every game is worth being hacked.
I tried 4 byte 8 byte double and float scans all without multiplying by 8 and multiplying by 8 also. I cant find the value for credits.
Did you also tried 4 Bytes *1+6 and the other stuff?
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Quote from: "slows"Seriously? this game you can beat without hacks
Oh really? I never thought once about that. :roll: Every game is beatable, but also every game is worth being hacked.Quote from: "n4rb"I tried 4 byte 8 byte double and float scans all without multiplying by 8 and multiplying by 8 also. I cant find the value for credits.
Did you also tried 4 Bytes *1+6 and the other stuff?
The game is server sided, ONLY AoBS CAN SAVE YOU NOW! NOT EVEN BATMAN CAN SA- oh crap.
Batman save you?
I always thought it was Candlejack that came an-
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Oh no another snip-
Max lightning ammo
d0 30 60 92 01 48 -> d0 30 24 64 02 48
Unlimited ammo
60 a5 03 93 2a d7 66 b6 07 93 -> 60 a5 03 93 2a d7 66 b6 07 02
Rapid fire
ad 12 01 00 00 47 -> ad 12 01 00 00 02
Was playing this about ten seconds ago, this guy had invincibility.
And ideas on how?
Was playing this about ten seconds ago, this guy had invincibility.
And ideas on how?
I think he hacked. There is also the slim possibility that someone hacked for him.
Also, you're not 