Re: Enigmata
The gold cheat still works, invulnerability doesn't though. I'll think about having a look tomorrow. I remember that the code on this was terrible!
-migrated-
40 posts
The gold cheat still works, invulnerability doesn't though. I'll think about having a look tomorrow. I remember that the code on this was terrible!
Requesting merge with topic from Newgrounds?
Heh, I was looking on scores, apparently Tasselfoot and a bunch of others used DeathCreations .sol file
how do you know
If they have 107 levels completed I can almost guarantee that they used it. Because that's what his .sol was for.
Yup, and a lot of high-levelled people on there, too.. (broken image removed) Glad I didn't use the .sol..
I had to use it, because when I used cheat engine it messed up my .sol and wouldn't let me play :|
level 107 is what you get when you use the boss portal
odd code. add shield instead of sub
66 ab 09 d0 66 b3 08 a2 a1
66 ab 09 d0 66 b3 08 a2 a0
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
That's EPIC!
Great hack Praetor!
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
the "add sheild" cod works for me up untilol lv 25, where i just get obliterated by epic in about 30 seconds
Just so it's easier to make AoBs:
//2d 9a 01
_as3_pushint 1000000000 (1 billion)
//2d 5e
_as3_pushint 5000000 (5 million)
Photon destroyer ship has hacked armor, health, weapon reload, weapon damage
24 02 68 b9 09 d0 24 0c 68 a1 05 d0 25 96 01 68 eb 02 d0 24 14
24 00 68 b9 09 d0 2d 5e 68 a1 05 d0 2D 9A 01 68 EB 02 D0 2D 5E
Try not to change ship or get weapon powerups, heh (broken image removed)
Edit: Just played through the entire game with this. 1 bullet kills Epic (and all other bosses). After I went through Boss World 5 times for the lulz, I had 99% shield left (broken image removed)
odd code. add shield instead of sub
66 ab 09 d0 66 b3 08 a2 a1
66 ab 09 d0 66 b3 08 a2 a0
If you change this to:
66 ab 09 d0 66 b3 08 a2 a1
66 ab 09 47 66 b3 08 a2 a1
This will give you invulnerability without the shield going mad (the same as my Newgrounds hack). It's not any better - just cleaner :-)
here's a completed .sol it should get all but the last hard, for level 25 just abuse the darkness charge, stop time and ultra bomb abilities.
viewtopic.php?p=9313#p9313
Original topic, in the Kong section. I can understand you missing the topic in the Newground section but you'd have to actually try to miss the other one.
Links to my sol and cheap ass strategy. I feel kind of gimpy DL'ing my own sol but it's a pain to find Newgrounds .sols
/r/ merge.
Edit: Boo, game was fixed. No more infinite time stop.