Skip to content

Dream World

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Dream World. View game

161 posts

Re: Dream World

Posted Feb 24, 2010 10:42 pm
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Quote from: "Ziegfraud"
The following is just the exe and needed files. You'll need the .NET framework 2.0 or higher to run it.
http://rapidshare.com/files/352638972/M ... o.rar.html
There's a password on the rar, which is my name.

Anyway, anyone who wants to host the exe and/or source, let me know.

Uhm rapidshare doesn't allow me to download that, please reupload it on another site.

Re: Dream World

Posted Feb 25, 2010 4:02 am

I found out that if I play my cards right, users will not actually be submitting the badge info in AoD.

AoD's world cycles every 15 minutes. Instead of the badges submitting with the user achieves them, they will submit when the world cycles. Since I am sending all of the badge requests directly between my server and kong's server, the users will never see the variables passing. Also, since Kong uses a triple authentication system that allows for temp variable holding, everything will be insanely secure.

When you login...
Kong sends me your info.
I process the info to make sure it's correct.
I send it back to Kong to make sure it matches.
Kong sends back an OK or a No Go.
If I receive a No Go, Auto Ban by Kong ID and IP.
Game now loads and you are now authenticated to my servers.
The GCWorld Servers create a cookie on your system with the following info
GCWorld User ID
GCWorld Authentication Key
GCWorld Session Key
GCWorld Combined Hash

The Cookie and your HTTP Session Data authenticate against my Sessions database. The Sessions database contains:
GCWorld User ID
GCWorld Auth Key
GCWorld Session Key
GCWorld Combined Hash
Kongregate User ID
Timestamp
A few other secret tidbits of info. (broken image removed)

Once you are all authenticated, you are into the game. The world cycles every 15 minutes.
A special crontask that sits outside the public_html folder runs every 15 minutes and cycles things like
Research
Resources
Population
Etc...

When it runs, it will also check for badge completion. It then compares that with a "Badge Completion" database to see if it has already submitted your badge. It is set up to submit each badge three times to make sure it goes through when it is completed.

Now comes the fun part.
Every 15 minutes, when the world cycles, the system generates a random 64 character string of letters and numbers.
It submits the value to Kongregate servers.
Kongregate sends a call back saying that it received it and that it's ok.
GCWorld sends each badge entry along with that key. As each one sends, Kong sends an OK back to let GCWorld know that is has properly submitted and to send the next.
Finally, after the script is done, the random key is deleted and is gone.

Unless you can SQL inject, I don't think there is a way around it...


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Dream World

Posted Feb 25, 2010 4:31 pm

That's of course all very grand and such but is is really wise to advertise every little detail of the game on here so when you actually publish it you get insta-banned?

Re: Dream World

Posted Feb 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Personally, I don't care if they ban my account. The game, if things work out, will generate Kongregate money, and I don't think anyone would turn away money.

I'm only interested in the user base. If I get any kind of funding from Kongregate, which I doubt, it will all towards getting a better hosting plan. I can easily build a massive server to run the game, but I have no backbone to connect it to, so I would be limited to 2-3 users on my current connection. (broken image removed)


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Dream World

Posted Feb 26, 2010 2:17 am

It sounds as if you're challenging kongregatehack to find a better way around it 0.o

Re: Dream World

Posted Feb 26, 2010 3:42 am

Wait, I'm confused, maybe I missed something. But why are you posting details on AoD in this thread?

Re: Dream World

Posted Feb 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Thanks DeathsCreation!

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Dream World

Posted Feb 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Yup, I'm posting details everywhere.

Only those that are dedicated to the hack will be able to take that information and use it for other such games. For instance, when the next wave of Konduit games arrive, we will already have a good grasp on how the new system that interacts between the game and kongregate works.

See where I am going with this?

Dream World is Konduit based. Elements is flash, but it's Konduit based. The flash program interacts with the Elements servers, not with Kongregate at all. The flash game does submit the badges, however. Several other file on both Kong and Elements servers interact all the time and manage accounts and what not.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Dream World

Posted Mar 22, 2010 11:15 am

Anyone can explain what exactly to do with all that? And preferably what to change if I'm not worried and am just using it on another PC. Thanks, newbie. (broken image removed)

Edit: I meant the bot script from page 6.

Edit2: Or rather, could anyone just post a link to a bot that'd be leveling to lvl 10 for gems? Appreciated.

Re: Dream World

Posted Apr 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Just looking through the code in firebug and came across the word filter. Thought you guys might find it amusing. There are some interesting entries in it. Spoiler tags to protect those sensitive to bad words.
badparts=new Array( "fuck","bitch","biatch","pussy","clit","cunt","asshole", "asshoe","asswhore","asswhole","shitface", "dumbshit","shitmy","myshit","eatme", "eatmy","eatcum","drinkcum","cumalot", "cumwhore","mywhore","eatshit","suck", "dick","penis","dike","dyke","www",".com",".c-o-m",". c o m",".net",".n-e-t",". n e t","http","jizz","masturbate","cock","asswipe","arsehole","banger","nigger","nigga", "dildo","nutsack","twat","redirectfb","equipmentbox","loadxfbml","playmage", "dreamworld");var badwords=new Array("william ren","williamren","sex","freesex","hotsex","wank","wanker","admin", "administrator","shit","cum", "fag","hoe","tit","whore","ass"

edit: spoiler block cut off long lines - spaces added to fix

Re: Dream World

Posted Apr 10, 2010 7:44 pm
Quote from: "evildeliverance"
Just looking through the code in firebug and came across the word filter. Thought you guys might find it amusing. There are some interesting entries in it. Spoiler tags to protect those sensitive to bad words.
badparts=new Array( "fuck","bitch","biatch","pussy","clit","cunt","asshole", "asshoe","asswhore","asswhole","shitface", "dumbshit","shitmy","myshit","eatme", "eatmy","eatcum","drinkcum","cumalot", "cumwhore","mywhore","eatshit","suck", "dick","penis","dike","dyke","www",".com",".c-o-m",". c o m",".net",".n-e-t",". n e t","http","jizz","masturbate","cock","asswipe","arsehole","banger","nigger","nigga", "dildo","nutsack","twat","redirectfb","equipmentbox","loadxfbml","playmage", "dreamworld");var badwords=new Array("william ren","williamren","sex","freesex","hotsex","wank","wanker","admin", "administrator","shit","cum", "fag","hoe","tit","whore","ass"

edit: spoiler block cut off long lines - spaces added to fix

WANKER LMFAO!!
And who the hell is William Ren?

Re: Dream World

Posted Apr 10, 2010 10:10 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "evildeliverance"
Just looking through the code in firebug and came across the word filter. Thought you guys might find it amusing. There are some interesting entries in it. Spoiler tags to protect those sensitive to bad words.
badparts=new Array( "fuck","bitch","biatch","pussy","clit","cunt","asshole", "asshoe","asswhore","asswhole","shitface", "dumbshit","shitmy","myshit","eatme", "eatmy","eatcum","drinkcum","cumalot", "cumwhore","mywhore","eatshit","suck", "dick","penis","dike","dyke","www",".com",".c-o-m",". c o m",".net",".n-e-t",". n e t","http","jizz","masturbate","cock","asswipe","arsehole","banger","nigger","nigga", "dildo","nutsack","twat","redirectfb","equipmentbox","loadxfbml","playmage", "dreamworld");var badwords=new Array("william ren","williamren","sex","freesex","hotsex","wank","wanker","admin", "administrator","shit","cum", "fag","hoe","tit","whore","ass"

edit: spoiler block cut off long lines - spaces added to fix
WANKER LMFAO!!
And who the hell is William Ren?

Game's creator, obv.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Dream World

Posted Apr 11, 2010 12:50 am

Or if you want to be as obvious as possible, the games admin.

Re: Dream World

Posted Apr 11, 2010 7:33 am
Quote from: "evildeliverance"
Just looking through the code in firebug and came across the word filter. Thought you guys might find it amusing. There are some interesting entries in it. Spoiler tags to protect those sensitive to bad words.
badparts=new Array( "fuck","bitch","biatch","pussy","clit","cunt","asshole", "asshoe","asswhore","asswhole","shitface", "dumbshit","shitmy","myshit","eatme", "eatmy","eatcum","drinkcum","cumalot", "cumwhore","mywhore","eatshit","suck", "dick","penis","dike","dyke","www",".com",".c-o-m",". c o m",".net",".n-e-t",". n e t","http","jizz","masturbate","cock","asswipe","arsehole","banger","nigger","nigga", "dildo","nutsack","twat","redirectfb","equipmentbox","loadxfbml","playmage", "dreamworld");var badwords=new Array("william ren","williamren","sex","freesex","hotsex","wank","wanker","admin", "administrator","shit","cum", "fag","hoe","tit","whore","ass"

edit: spoiler block cut off long lines - spaces added to fix


So much win :lol:

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Dream World

Posted Jun 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Oh I hate to be "that guy"
but could someone make a botting program
for public use?

I'm not familiar with programming or else I would myself lol.
Thanks!