Skip to content

Punk-o-matic 2

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Punk-o-matic 2. View game

21 posts

Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Jan 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Just read that this game has 26 medals. I've got a few already, doesn't seem to be too bad of a game. But were definitely going to need some hax for the later ones, like playing each venue. Going to look into the sol to see if there's anything we can do with that.

If not, it's on to the AOB train. Next stop, Deity town haha.

EDIT: uhh...I have a punkomatic 2 folder created in my saves folder, but there are no files and a total of 0kb. What gives?

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Jan 20, 2010 7:31 pm

well, so far best thing we can do is Speedhack, no better ideas. Cant find AoBs, swf is 31 mb large.

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Jan 20, 2010 9:10 pm

This game is pretty hard x.x;
Praying deity can find something.

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Jan 20, 2010 11:12 pm

It's horrible and massive, but use this:
f0 e4 0d 27 48 => f0 e4 0d 26 48

Then don't press anything during the songs to get perfect plays! It does mean that you'll have to play the songs the whole way through...

The "game" is in the class POMPerformanceScene.

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Jan 20, 2010 11:17 pm

You're awesome. Haven't even tested it, but I'm going to guess it's safe to say +1 (broken image removed)

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Jan 21, 2010 7:40 am
Quote from: "deity"
It's horrible and massive, but use this:
f0 e4 0d 27 48 => f0 e4 0d 26 48

Then don't press anything during the songs to get perfect plays! It does mean that you'll have to play the songs the whole way through...

The "game" is in the class POMPerformanceScene.


Great, it works like charm, thanks...for milionth time you helped us. Game is quite good, i passed about 25% of it legit, got some medals

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Jan 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Can anyone find where the .sol is located? Can't seem to find it :S

EDIT: Nevermind, found it.

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Jan 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Where did you find the sol beef? I've got a 525000 folder that contains punk-o-matic, but no sol..

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Jan 23, 2010 4:58 pm

#SharedObjectsW5TPMAM4uploads.ungrounded.netFINAL2.sol is the sol file.

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Feb 10, 2010 9:37 am

I epically f***ed up my .sol trying to make it so it'd give medals, can someone give me theirs?

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Feb 10, 2010 10:12 am

Mine's probably too far gone - I've got all the medals but the last one (as I can't be bothered to finish it).

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Feb 10, 2010 10:14 am

I had all but 2 or 3, then I got impatient and bored with the waiting, so yeah x.x

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Feb 10, 2010 11:10 am

Attached is mine... Good luck with using it!

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Feb 19, 2010 10:10 pm

AOBs dont work as game has been updated (broken image removed)

Re: Punk-o-matic 2

Posted Feb 20, 2010 5:06 am

Deity's .sol works fine to get them, I think.