Skip to content

Bloons Tower Defense 4

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Bloons Tower Defense 4. View game

139 posts

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Jan 10, 2012 3:13 pm

I've made some AOBs before i saw this thread, maybe they already exist..

[aob:2bgauz8p]Buying towers adds money:
62 05 a1 61 11
62 05 a0 61 11

Lives increase when a balloon passes (aka never lose):
66 11 d2 a1 61 11
66 11 d2 a0 61 11[/aob:2bgauz8p]


(+karma if usefull (broken image removed) )

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Feb 15, 2012 11:56 pm

Of course it's me coming in with the hated 'bump', but I was wondering if anyone had a working EXP hack. It seems they aren't working. Any smart people out there? (broken image removed)

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Feb 16, 2012 4:42 am
Quote from: "wutnao"
Of course it's me coming in with the hated 'bump', but I was wondering if anyone had a working EXP hack. It seems they aren't working. Any smart people out there? (broken image removed)


If I am clear on what you are requesting - an xp hack only - in the case of this game it not about playing the game better, but simply for getting higher on the boards. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that doesn't seem like the kind of cheat this forum is known for providing for obvious reasons.

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Apr 4, 2012 9:39 am

.sol with last levels for powerpool, taptrack, world track and anhill track, copy sol, load game, press resume and do the last level (just click play, everything needed is already build)
.sol location chat.kongregate.com\gamez\0006\8407\live\bloonstd4.swf
.sol with last level for anhill track is from the tszhin814 post