Skip to content

Bloons Tower Defense 4

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Bloons Tower Defense 4. View game

139 posts

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Jun 28, 2011 4:42 am
Quote from: "tszhin814"
The exp AoBs get me back to lv.1 instead.
Could someone help me out?


Rank 70 after 1 round, how, I don't know, I only changed the values of the first 33 ranks
24 0a 24 32 25 c8 01 25 90 03 25 a0 06 25 b0 09 25 c0 0c 25 98 11 25 ac 1b 25 88 27 25 cc 3a 25 e0 5d 25 d0 8c 01 25 a8 c3 01 2d 5b 2d 2f 2d 98 01 2d 43 2d 6a 2d 68 2d 39 2d 80 01 2d 65 2d 69 2d 37 2d 47 2d 76 2d 7e 2d 81 01 2d 7d 2d 3f 2d 56
24 0a 24 01 24 01 02 24 01 02 24 01 02 24 01 02 24 01 02 24 01 02 24 01 02 24 01 02 24 01 02 24 01 02 24 01 02 02 24 01 02 02 24 01 24 01 24 01 02 24 01 24 01 24 01 24 01 24 01 02 24 01 24 01 24 01 24 01 24 01 24 01 24 01 02 24 01 24 01 24 01

I havn't tested this on the Kong version, but I know they work at Ninja Kiwi
The game is updated with many more addons

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Jun 28, 2011 8:32 am

:? I don't know what's wrong but the game crashes.Anyway thanks a lot for your help (broken image removed)

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Jun 28, 2011 3:19 pm
Quote from: "tszhin814"
:? I don't know what's wrong but the game crashes.Anyway thanks a lot for your help (broken image removed)

I don't know your problem, but it never crashed.
Maybe try getting to level 70 after 1 round, die/end game, refresh and play without that AOB selected.

Edit:

Quote from: "Simple_AOB"
Quote from: "tszhin814"
The exp AoBs get me back to lv.1 instead.
Could someone help me out?

Rank 70 after 1 round, how, I don't know, I only changed the values of the first 33 ranks
24 0a 24 32 25 c8 01 25 90 03 25 a0 06 25 b0 09 25 c0 0c 25 98 11 25 ac 1b 25 88 27 25 cc 3a 25 e0 5d 25 d0 8c 01 25 a8 c3 01 2d 5b 2d 2f 2d 98 01 2d 43 2d 6a 2d 68 2d 39 2d 80 01 2d 65 2d 69 2d 37 2d 47 2d 76 2d 7e 2d 81 01 2d 7d 2d 3f 2d 56
24 0a 24 01 24 01 02 24 01 02 24 01 02 24 01 02 24 01 02 24 01 02 24 01 02 24 01 02 24 01 02 24 01 02 24 01 02 02 24 01 02 02 24 01 24 01 24 01 02 24 01 24 01 24 01 24 01 24 01 02 24 01 24 01 24 01 24 01 24 01 24 01 24 01 02 24 01 24 01 24 01

I havn't tested this on the Kong version, but I know they work at Ninja Kiwi
The game is updated with many more addons


I have no idea how I found this, just decided to put random code together
Gives many moneys
24 78 68 94 06 10 e6 ff ff
24 78 a2 24 7f 68 94 06 02

I was testing 2 hacks at the same time, I thought the other was useless, turns out the other one above is (broken image removed)
Gives many moneys
24 01 68 96 03
24 7f 68 96 03

Update proof, same as above
5e a2 03 24 01 68 ?? ??
5e a2 03 24 7f 68 ?? ??

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Jun 29, 2011 12:55 pm

I don't know what happened either. I managed to use the hex editor instead earlier. Thanks again. (broken image removed)
hex editor is quite dangerous to first time users as it will crash the game if something bad happens. Is there a guide already? If no I will make one myself tomorrow.

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Sep 29, 2011 9:42 am

The hacks don't work for me.
Never had any problems before.
Could someone please check if it's just me.

Edit : Im trying at kong.

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Sep 29, 2011 3:27 pm
Quote from: "stamper"
The hacks don't work for me.
Never had any problems before.
Could someone please check if it's just me.

Edit : Im trying at kong.


It was updated to include new tracks and such a few days/weeks ago. All AOBs appear to be broken because of it.

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Sep 29, 2011 4:12 pm

banana farm hack still works, just tested it

I didn't find now the original post to credit the finder of the hack but here goes:

4b*1 search for each round revenue from the banana farm.
Like: place a banana farm ->search 80 ->upgrade banana farm -> search 120.. until you narrow down the addresses. Change it to whatever you want.. that much you will get at the end of the next round.

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Oct 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Everything is free
5d c7 22 ?? ?? ?? 46 c7 22
5d c7 22 24 00 02 46 c7 22

Upgrading increases money
46 c7 22 01 a1
46 c7 22 01 a0 Useless with above hack.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Dec 1, 2011 4:09 am
Quote from: "blahblahman"
Everything is free
5d c7 22 ?? ?? ?? 46 c7 22
5d c7 22 24 00 02 46 c7 22

Upgrading increases money
46 c7 22 01 a1
46 c7 22 01 a0 Useless with above hack.


Only one tiiny problem with the everything is free AoB is that it returns 305 results when I search for it and the upgrading one returns 61 results :cry:

EDIT: I tried the upgrading one and it worked, just hope changing all those AoBs won't cause a bug.

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Dec 1, 2011 7:00 am
Quote from: "Xenos11111"
Only one tiiny problem with the everything is free AoB is that it returns 305 results when I search for it and the upgrading one returns 61 results :cry:


It's suppose to have 305 results, change everything. I wouldn't post something I know won't work correctly.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Dec 14, 2011 2:39 pm

Everything is free
(304 results)
5d 05 60 ?? ?? 46 05 01
5d 05 02 24 00 46 05 01

game version 1.28K

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Dec 16, 2011 11:59 pm
Quote from: "byebyelol"
Everything is free
(304 results)
5d 05 60 ?? ?? 46 05 01
5d 05 02 24 00 46 05 01

game version 1.28K


Things to note about this AoB. if not required rank do no click the upgrade it will cause you to need to reload. Also it does not make premium upgrades free so don't try.