Skip to content

Bloons Tower Defense 4

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Bloons Tower Defense 4. View game

139 posts

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Not sure why but this is one series that i just dont get tired of. Bloons!

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Jan 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Are we allowed to post aobs that allow premium content?

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Jan 28, 2010 12:46 am

Praetor i would prefer you didnt post those without KH saying yes or no. For the "pay only" features, i would say no.. because that can be seen as stealing (esp by the dev of that game) and can actually get legal issues involved. However, any upgrades that can be acquired through leveling, i think would be ok.

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Jan 28, 2010 1:42 am

After a few hours of playing, I hit rank 31. Now what? (broken image removed)

Yeah, I can't believe they sold out and added premium content. If it gets badges, I can almost guarantee there will be a "get to rank 31" badge and a ton of people will just buy it. (broken image removed)


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Jan 28, 2010 12:11 pm
Quote from: "praetor"
Are we allowed to post aobs that allow premium content?

Hacks that give the same bonuses as the premium content are okay, but Mochicoins hacks etc. could cause some trouble. I guess modifying the memory can never be illegal, as it's on your computer. Bypassing some checks and stuff to send information to the server, to make it believe you have paid for the premium content, is, however, illegal as far as I know.

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Jan 28, 2010 12:31 pm

I would say don't post it here.

PS PGH is a god to me. Go there.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Jan 29, 2010 2:34 am

The game is alright, its just sad that you have to keep playing for hours to get all the upgrades.

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Jan 30, 2010 12:06 am

Hehe, all BTD and any of the like would get badges, but it's always good to know that he's playing right now. (broken image removed)

Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4

Posted Jan 30, 2010 2:02 am

Well, I'M complaining! I have 98% of all the badges, and recently I've been very busy with Dream World and Bowmaster Prelude and all that, so no time to get [insert game here]'s badges.