Re: Kong VBS AutoRater
I can't seem to be able to edit it in Notepad to input my username and password. How do I do that?
-migrated-
55 posts
I can't seem to be able to edit it in Notepad to input my username and password. How do I do that?
How do I us this hack to tdp4 team battle on kongregate
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: tom da 360
How do I us this hack to tdp4 team battle on kongregate
*Facepalm*
It's only for rating.....
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
Not working now. Probably due to the modified Kongregate website.
Can someone upgrade the Autorater program to the new kongregate system.
I cant seem to get it to work. FML. -.-
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Melina
Hey folks, I have an idea!
Why not start a BAMF database of what you have rated? The KongHack user script already indexes every game that a user loads up and plays (no, it doesn't tie it to your personal info), so I could easily have a small block of javascript flip through pages on Kong and auto-rate the games. Instead of using an external script, it will simply use your browser. Thoughts?
Yeah, it doesn't run on cron, but so long as you open Kong once a day, it will handle it for you.
I could always try and upgrade the script. Haven't messed with VB in a couple years though...
Anyone have the latest source?
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
You could use a Tampermonkey script in Chrome.. nevermind.. it was already done.. tells you how long it has been since I was here last.. heh
thatd be interesting if it was integrated into the script. have it collect what people have rated which games and get an average rating for each game (rounded ofc), and then have it autorate 10 games that the account hasnt rated before (max is 10 a day right?) im preety sure it resets the vote count and cchange the BOTD at 3am (midnight PST)
also hooray for necrod threads?
|
|
thatd be interesting if it was integrated into the script. have it collect what people have rated which games and get an average rating for each game (rounded ofc), and then have it autorate 10 games that the account hasnt rated before (max is 10 a day right?) im preety sure it resets the vote count and cchange the BOTD at 3am (midnight PST)
also hooray for necrod threads?
Not only necro'ing, but going back within the same line of thought and says "hah, nvm"