Mechanical Commando 2
-migrated-
43 posts
Re: Mechanical Commando 2
Hard badge (submits 60 medals after you load your save)
60 ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 4a
Oi, is it just me or are there question marks showing up in this code? Same thing happened with the first post; half of the numbers were ??'s. Also, I think there has been an update, since nothing pops up after searching for the array of bytes.
Re: Mechanical Commando 2
Quote from: "praetor"Hard badge (submits 60 medals after you load your save)Oi, is it just me or are there question marks showing up in this code? Same thing happened with the first post; half of the numbers were ??'s. Also, I think there has been an update, since nothing pops up after searching for the array of bytes.
60 ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 4a
Are you talking about the AoB provided by praetor or the AoB you find in Cheat Engine?
Re: Mechanical Commando 2
playing it atm.
invincible hack works (shows 2 aob's, remember to search for the string before you press any in-game button).
there aren't any "?" in the actual code, "?" stands for "any single value" (i.e. 1 number/letter, like "1?" could be 11 or 12 or 13 or ... or 1f, as opposed to "*", which stands for "any values whatsoever").
survival badge works, too. just reach wave 10, then bring up the pause menu and abort your mission.
Re: Mechanical Commando 2
survival badge works, too. just reach wave 10, then bring up the pause menu and abort your mission.
I used the cool-down hack along with the first item on the second row of the shoulder weapons, it's some sort of rape cannon.
Span around like a spastic for 30 rounds, woo.
Re: Mechanical Commando 2
Anyway we can edit the sol to make all maps have gold stars? I've been using the posted hacks, but there are so many side levels...it takes forever.
Re: Mechanical Commando 2
Anyway we can edit the sol to make all maps have gold stars? I've been using the posted hacks, but there are so many side levels...it takes forever.
i couldn't open my sol, but I got everything done, except the 60 medals. which one's the actual save btw?
Re: Mechanical Commando 2
I just noticed that Mechanical Commando 2's .sol is the 0007 folder. That's a first for any game, I think. :oops:
Or if your too lazy to down ABP,
SOL LOCATION : chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0007/0672/
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
Re: Mechanical Commando 2
I found that if some of the aob's arent working, when you change the value for like the invincibiltity one, just change the "06" to "00" instead of changing the entire thing. worked for me.
Re: Mechanical Commando 2
Sorry for "bumping",but is there anything for the levels that require speed?(such as intel),speedhack doesn't seem to effect it.:/
RE: Mechanical Commando 2
If somebody already didnt post AOB how to disable cheat detection then i will
Disable Cheat Detection
D0 66 ?? ?? 76 2A 12 ?? 00 00 29 D0 66 ?? ?? D1
47 66 ?? ?? 76 2A 12 ?? 00 00 29 D0 66 ?? ?? D1
I found that AOB in other post and it works on some Berzerks studios games.
RE: Mechanical Commando 2
post it on every berzerk game you find please. That will not led you to a ban
RE: Mechanical Commando 2
post it on every berzerk game you find please. That will not led you to a ban
Sorry but I dont understand what u want to say.