Skip to content

Mechanical Commando 2

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Mechanical Commando 2. View game

43 posts

Mechanical Commando 2

Posted Feb 5, 2010 3:38 am

LINK: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Berzerk ... commando-2

Eh, same as the first boring one, I looked at the comments first and I didn't know what they were talking about: "It's finally here!", then I remembered the first one, then I'm like "Oh wow, it took you that long to make a sequel?"

EDIT: Basics don't work (*1, *8, *24).

Re: Mechanical Commando 2

Posted Feb 5, 2010 4:15 am

I love Bezerk Studio games. They try so hard to protect their games from cheating.

Invincible
66 ?? ?? 24 00 b0 2a 12 06 00 00
66 ?? ?? 24 00 b0 2a 12 00 00 00

Weigh 1 (in the hangar)
d1 d0 66 ?? ?? a0 73 d5 d1 48
02 02 02 02 02 24 01 d5 d1 48

Unlock Hangar Screen Items
d0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? d0 66 ?? ?? b0
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 26

Bypass cooldown fire
d0 30 d0 66 ?? ?? 76 2a 12 06 00 00 29 d0 66 ?? ?? 76 2a 12 06 00 00 29 d0 66 ?? ?? 76
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 26

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Mechanical Commando 2

Posted Feb 5, 2010 4:57 am

Well, if you ever find out how to remove their cheat protection, HP is Double*1, should be truncated, proof is that I got a "Cheat Detected" debug error and the kong page froze. I even got a few AS lines showing what the cause was, but I didn't copy it down.

Re: Mechanical Commando 2

Posted Feb 5, 2010 6:18 am

This is a definite badge getter. Im willing to bet it will be the next one to get badges just because the first one got badges. This is retarded.

Re: Mechanical Commando 2

Posted Feb 5, 2010 10:47 pm

i fucking hate that, greg gave the first one badges so as soon as the next one is out (regardless of whether it is a good game) gives that badges too. lets hope its not an impossible.

Re: Mechanical Commando 2

Posted Feb 5, 2010 11:39 pm
Quote from: "TheoQ99"
i fucking hate that, greg gave the first one badges so as soon as the next one is out (regardless of whether it is a good game) gives that badges too. lets hope its not an impossible.


Why not? We have an invincible hack XD. But an EXP and/or Weight AoB would be even awesome-er!

Re: Mechanical Commando 2

Posted Feb 6, 2010 2:24 am
Quote from: "Criminal9021"

Why not? We have an invincible hack XD. But an EXP and/or Weight AoB would be even awesome-er!



see above

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Mechanical Commando 2

Posted Feb 6, 2010 4:52 pm

There is anyway those AoB's will work as well in king's website?
they have new items only for thier website (broken image removed)

Re: Mechanical Commando 2

Posted Feb 6, 2010 5:04 pm

Awesome, thanks Praetor, you're a God!

EDIT: LOL! There's only 6 main levels!*facepalm*

Re: Mechanical Commando 2

Posted Feb 7, 2010 9:39 pm
Quote from: "HackerofNone"
The aobs aren't working for me, well at least the first 2.

Both worked fine for me. Maybe he updated since this post, but either way they're fine (broken image removed)

Re: Mechanical Commando 2

Posted Feb 7, 2010 11:38 pm

I just noticed that Mechanical Commando 2's .sol is the 0007 folder. That's a first for any game, I think. :oops:

Re: Mechanical Commando 2

Posted Feb 7, 2010 11:49 pm
Quote from: "Derpy"
I just noticed that Mechanical Commando 2's .sol is the 0007 folder. That's a first for any game, I think. :oops:

Pretty sure it's based on how new the game is, the 0006 folder must've finally gotten to 9999 or whatever it'd be

Re: Mechanical Commando 2

Posted Feb 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Is Greg on a vacation or something? The newest badge so far is 4 Differences, this one was a definite badge-getter! I haven't seen Greg in Barrens Chat in a while :?.

Re: Mechanical Commando 2

Posted Feb 11, 2010 10:57 am

an interesting point is that there are survival levels, I didn't go on it because I was invincible so I didn't want to get an impossibly high score, but is it just infinite waves or are there a set amount?

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...