Skip to content

[Help!] Them Coconuts

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Them Coconuts. View game

3 posts

[Help!] Them Coconuts

Posted Feb 8, 2010 6:21 pm

Link: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/526616

So I was playing this game seeing how good it was, pretty fun, but I opened up outlook express and it froze my computer (This has been happening for a while, but I get a new rig in 2 days).

I was at wave level 10 and I didnt want to start again, so I was going to hack the money.

I have tried:
4bytes*1
4bytes*8
Float*1 (Truncated)
Float*8 (Truncated)
Double*1 (Truncated)
Double*8 (Truncated)

So I am pretty stumped :| Im not advanced enough to do AoB's (computer keeps freezing + they are never as simple as the original tutorial with Age of War).

Any help would be great. Im also interested in your methods and not just the direct answer =)

Re: [Help!] Them Coconuts

Posted Feb 8, 2010 7:53 pm

Gain money when you buy stuff
60 d4 04 d1 90 -> 60 d4 04 d1 02

I read through the .swf code for anything relating to money/gold. I found a function called subMoney (in com -> grim -> engine -> !4). I read through the bytecode for either A1 (which means subtract) or 90 (which means negate) which are both used in subtracting values. I found 90 in the function and made an AoB.

Code: [Select]

60 d4 04
_as3_getlex _2a
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//90

I tested it and voil

Re: [Help!] Them Coconuts

Posted Feb 9, 2010 8:54 pm

HP is a double (truncated). Take the value from the market site (pause-screen), not from the HP-Bar.

BTW:

GamerSafe: 6 Achievements / 1000 GP