Skip to content

Kongregate .NET AutoRater

-migrated-

37 posts

Re: [Sticky] Kongregate .NET AutoRater

Posted Apr 1, 2010 3:19 am
Quote from: "whatever"
how is it that you get the link for the pages, so I can try and rate the games manually?

Click Games - > New on Kongregate, then click last>> and start clicking <<prev as many times as value PageNextToLastRatedPage(FromTheEnd) you have in Settings.ini file +1 extra time.
BTW why can't you simply find jurassic realm by name?

Quote from: "jce123"
it isnt working for me

What exactly is happening? What it is writing to log?

Re: [Sticky] Kongregate .NET AutoRater

Posted Apr 1, 2010 4:50 pm
Quote from: "bairog"
BTW why can't you simply find jurassic realm by name?


I did that, rated it manually and it still logged me out...=/ So I had to rate all the games in that page manually to move on

Re: [Sticky] Kongregate .NET AutoRater

Posted Jun 30, 2010 7:23 pm
Quote from: "TheLittleMe"
so this is why some of the good games are underrated compared to their playability (broken image removed)

I don't think we use Autoraters anymore.