Re: [Sticky] Kongregate .NET AutoRater
Posted Mar 30, 2010 7:58 pm
it isnt working for me
-migrated-
37 posts
it isnt working for me
it isnt working for me
you could always try the other autoraters
how is it that you get the link for the pages, so I can try and rate the games manually?
Click Games - > New on Kongregate, then click last>> and start clicking <<prev as many times as value PageNextToLastRatedPage(FromTheEnd) you have in Settings.ini file +1 extra time.
BTW why can't you simply find jurassic realm by name?
it isnt working for me
What exactly is happening? What it is writing to log?
BTW why can't you simply find jurassic realm by name?
I did that, rated it manually and it still logged me out...=/ So I had to rate all the games in that page manually to move on
really works god job 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
so this is why some of the good games are underrated compared to their playability (broken image removed)
so this is why some of the good games are underrated compared to their playability (broken image removed)
I don't think we use Autoraters anymore.