Skip to content

One Button Bob

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to One Button Bob. View game

3 posts

One Button Bob

Posted Feb 9, 2010 3:30 pm

Will make you (mostly) immune:
9b 05 00 00 00 00 8b 00 96 02 00 08 2c =>
9b 05 00 00 00 00 8b 00 3e 02 02 02 02

Bombs will still kill you, as will the spiked ceiling and the boulder. Some other things may.

I played through this and got about 160 clicks on the last screen, then upped them to about 195 so as to not look too suspicious!

Re: One Button Bob

Posted Feb 9, 2010 4:45 pm

look suspicious? Does it record your amount of clicks?

Re: One Button Bob

Posted Feb 9, 2010 5:16 pm

In case you accidentally press the "submit" button. The top of the leader board when I played through (twice, I got 350 odd the first time) was at 199.