Re: Invisible Runner
I got the medals in perfect order. Anyways, how many pts is there total? I have 30760 right now.
-migrated-
35 posts
I got the medals in perfect order. Anyways, how many pts is there total? I have 30760 right now.
Spiffy has 33920. And i think he's missing a 100 point medal. But he also has all the shift 4 medals (which is why i'm behind him). After deity fixes those, I will constantly be in first place muhahaha. lol
xycho666 just look:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/496220
Today [or smth. early] came the medal fixed version, so it's not "illegal" to get them right now anymore.
Btw. I will use this chance to say something, because many people wonder why I'm registered here [per PM] and don't use hacks, the explination is pretty simple, I'm here to get legit completed .sol files when my Pc fucks up again.. Well I could have used a hack to finish Ching Chong Beautiful for example but it was way more "funny" to play it 7 hours and get it through..
Greetings Phreneticus
P.S.: deity your an awesome hacker, keep up the good work! I'm not against hacking, I use it at some MMORPGs, but I want to get the medals legit.. hehe
EDIT: Shift 4 Medals are really working again.. got 3/4 right now.. I'm getting the other one right now..
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
The score's based off time spent on the level, it starts at 5000 and decreases slowly, so it's quite easy to get it in that order. The only dodgy one is I got 75,000 before I got 50,000; and if necessary the old "dodgy wireless connection" excuse'll work. Not that I really care what a few 14 year olds on the Newgrounds boards think.
There's a load of games I haven't really bothered with - I've been spending more time on mofunzone recently and not bother with Newgrounds too much - I'll get 'round to it eventually...
to topic, it works perfectly
off topic, if you dont post you medals, nobody will see (broken image removed)
off topic, if you dont post you medals, nobody will see (broken image removed)
There you go:
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Just tried it again and it doesn't work.
Have asked people to try it for me, also didn't work.
Deleted sol / cache, didn't work.
Just tried it again and it doesn't work.
Have asked people to try it for me, also didn't work.
Deleted sol / cache, didn't work.
Well I can't help you. I heard the same thing from a friend and I already send a PM to the creator of Shift. I wonder why it worked for me.. You said I used a hack, but you should know that:
1.) I don't hack
2.) You said I didn't used any existing hacks, so I had to make my own but thats impossible because
3.) I have no programming skills xD
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
hacking =! programming, but whatever. I don't care. Looks like the boards have already started an assault on you and looks to be removed from the top medal forum on newgrounds.
hacking =! programming, but whatever. I don't care. Looks like the boards have already started an assault on you and looks to be removed from the top medal forum on newgrounds.
Since they can't prove me anything, what is obviously the fact, they're not allowed to do a fuck.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Since they can't prove me anything, what is obviously the fact, they're not allowed to do a fuck.
lol, they can pm PsychoGoldfish and they can remove you from the Top Users points list. Way to fuck yourself there bud.
If you're not hacking, what the hell are you doing on these forums anyway?
If you're not hacking, what the hell are you doing on these forums anyway?
Lol actually someone who doesn't PM me for that. Just read one page earlier.
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1880&start=10
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
How are you going to explain the kustomized medal? I think the source code for that game was proven to be broken and the game hasn't been updated. Only one way around that...
I think it's very odd that the only people that happen to have the Shift 4 medals just so happen to be some of the people with the top medal points (broken image removed)
The shift 4 medals used to work, so a lot of people got them when the game first came out.
The shift 4 medals used to work, so a lot of people got them when the game first came out.
Exactly this.