Skip to content

mini Tower Defence (mTD)

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to mini Tower Defence (mTD). View game

26 posts

Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD)

Posted Feb 14, 2010 4:12 pm

You can hack your "money" and your "score" with CE using a (4Byte x (broken image removed) + 6 scan. The address for each one remains constant from one mission to the next.

Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD)

Posted Feb 14, 2010 11:30 pm

plague it didnt worked, i've tried all types of scans, with x8 and x1, notihng works, if some else have some idea, post here plz

Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD)

Posted Feb 15, 2010 1:01 am

It does work.

If your starting cash is: 1000, then do a search for 4Byte*8+6, so search for 8006
Buy something, then search for your cash*8+6 (so if your cash is now 100, then search for 100*8+6 = 806), etc.



Tookie

Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD)

Posted Feb 15, 2010 2:00 am
Quote from: "tookie"
It does work.

If your starting cash is: 1000, then do a search for 4Byte*8+6, so search for 8006
Buy something, then search for your cash*8+6 (so if your cash is now 100, then search for 100*8+6 = 806), etc.


And if you want the extra help, just max out your upgrades and use the money hack then just buy Super Turrets, fully upgrade them, and get the easy Expert scores. (broken image removed)

Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD)

Posted Feb 15, 2010 2:40 am

You can also do the following.

Hack the money, and freeze it at anything over 1000. Then madly click "send now" to send all waves and then use the big bombs combined with the shift key to spam bombs all over the place and win. Make sure you create some fully upgraded Super Towers to get rid of the bugs that are immune to the bombs.

Oh, and here's a completed .sol (all achievements and upgrades, etc):

[attachment=0:2rwifix4]data_mtd.sol[/attachment:2rwifix4]

Code: [Select]

chat.kongregate.comgamez0071458liveminiTowerDefence.swf



Tookie

Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD)

Posted Feb 16, 2010 8:51 pm

How do people have scores above 5m? I got an expert score on all and only like 1.2 i think

Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD)

Posted Feb 16, 2010 9:21 pm
Quote from: "Slaw"
How do people have scores above 5m? I got an expert score on all and only like 1.2 i think

Those people are called the "seemingly noticable" hackers, they are the masters of stealth, kind of like Trilby in the Chzo Mythos series. [/sarcasm]

Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD)

Posted Feb 17, 2010 6:10 am
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "Slaw"
How do people have scores above 5m? I got an expert score on all and only like 1.2 i think
Those people are called the "seemingly noticable" hackers, they are the masters of stealth, kind of like Trilby in the Chzo Mythos series. [/sarcasm]


Such scores can be achieved by playing the game multiple times. Your kills, bombings, tower builds, tower upgrades, points, etc. keep adding up. After all, there is an "in-game" achievement of getting 5,000,000 points. I don't think they expect you to hack the game in order to get it.

Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD)

Posted Mar 26, 2010 8:10 am

Bump for badges, for those too lazy to read the first page,


Quote from: "tookie"
If your starting cash is: 1000, then do a search for 4Byte*8+6, so search for 8006
Buy something, then search for your cash*8+6 (so if your cash is now 100, then search for 100*8+6 = 806), etc.


Sol from tookie
download/file.php?id=378

Code: [Select]

chat.kongregate.comgamez0071458liveminiTowerDefence.swf

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD)

Posted Mar 27, 2010 1:26 am

Hmm...Anyone know why CE isn't working for me? When I search for a 4byte value, it comes up with a bunch of ??'s, and then when I press "Next" it says "Scan error:thread 0: Stream read error"
Help, anyone?
I tried uninstalling, doesn't work.

Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD)

Posted Mar 27, 2010 1:38 am
Quote from: "StrangerDanger"
Hmm...Anyone know why CE isn't working for me? When I search for a 4byte value, it comes up with a bunch of ??'s, and then when I press "Next" it says "Scan error:thread 0: Stream read error"
Help, anyone?
I tried uninstalling, doesn't work.

*sigh* Did you NOT read the Hacking FAQ at the top? viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101

You must change the value type to "Array of Bytes", thus why we call it "AoB" for short.

Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD)

Posted Mar 27, 2010 1:40 am
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "StrangerDanger"
Hmm...Anyone know why CE isn't working for me? When I search for a 4byte value, it comes up with a bunch of ??'s, and then when I press "Next" it says "Scan error:thread 0: Stream read error"
Help, anyone?
I tried uninstalling, doesn't work.
*sigh* Did you NOT read the Hacking FAQ at the top? viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101

You must change the value type to "Array of Bytes", thus why we call it "AoB" for short.

Uh...Wasn't it 4bytes?
"A simple 4 Byte*1 will find your upgrade points easily enough."