Re: Infectonator : World Dominator
I can't seem to find a tutorial for .sol editor.
Ragnarok doesn't work anymore and this game doesn't like the modified .sol
am I doing something wrong?
-migrated-
49 posts
I can't seem to find a tutorial for .sol editor.
Ragnarok doesn't work anymore and this game doesn't like the modified .sol
am I doing something wrong?
I can't seem to find a tutorial for .sol editor.
Ragnarok doesn't work anymore and this game doesn't like the modified .sol
am I doing something wrong?
You don't need to edit your .sol, just download the .sol provided by erixx: http://www.2shared.com/file/11602632/86 ... eDomi.html
and replace it with your own .sol at
"C:Documents and Settings*User - computer name*Application DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsRandom numbers - letterschat.kongregate.comgamez0071709liveInfectonatorWD.swf"
EDIT: Make sure you don't put the modified .sol when you are playing the game. Go back a page, replace the .sol, and go forward a page and do the steps.
Game doesn't like modified .sol files anymore.
Game doesn't like modified .sol files anymore.
I think it depends on what your .sol editor can handle. Minerva seemed to work okay, but ".sol editor" shat its pants when trying to open infectonator0.sol