Skip to content

Primary

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Primary. View game

53 posts

Re: Primary

Posted Feb 21, 2010 12:26 am
Quote from: "xycho666"
Oh okay. Good to know. You can be the local "hack tester / sol backuper" but the guy who doesn't hack. :?


Meh.. doesn't really matter.. I'm still a hacker in other games or on kongegrate, so I'm as evil/bad as all of you xD

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Primary

Posted Feb 21, 2010 12:30 am

Wow, haha, I should really test these codes before releasing them. :lol: I tried messing with the function itself, but it kept on crashing the game.
So, I updated the code such that it NOPs out all the code that calls to the death function.

Oh, and with regards to the second hack:

Quote from: "owngUnleashed"
Thanks, pythag! Both work!

Re: Primary

Posted Feb 21, 2010 12:31 am

Well I don't have any doubts that it does't work, but does it give medals in a specific order that would obviously mean you hacked. Like, you know, getting all 26 crayons before you beat the 5th level or something.

Re: Primary

Posted Feb 21, 2010 12:32 am
Quote from: "pythag12"
Wow, haha, I should really test these codes before releasing them. :lol: I tried messing with the function itself, but it kept on crashing the game.
So, I updated the code such that it NOPs out all the code that calls to the death function.


Well I'm here for testing hacks for others too, so don't make yourself too much work ;-)

EDIT: You don't take damage from anything, BUT be careful, if you touch groundspikes and jump, you glitch through the ground and can't get up again.

EDIT2: You can't jump from wall to wall anymore.. makes the whole hack useless.

EDIT3: Maybe you or deity could make an AOB which let you win the level if you die, like in Alkie Kong 2?

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Primary

Posted Feb 21, 2010 12:33 am
Quote from: "xycho666"
Well I don't have any doubts that it does't work, but does it give medals in a specific order that would obviously mean you hacked. Like, you know, getting all 26 crayons before you beat the 5th level or something.


For me, it gave me just 5 medals or something, I played until lvl 28 legit and didn't got the medal for all power ups and I got the Playing after 25 deaths in-game, but not registered in my profile.. buggy Medal System

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Primary

Posted Feb 21, 2010 12:36 am

Oh, I never thought about that. Do people actually pay attention to that??

Here's the order that the modified code should submit the medals:

Code: [Select]

"Like a Boss"
"Can't Keep a Good Man Down"
"Where's My Coloring Book?"
"Dedication"
"Color Blind"
"Jacksmacked"
"Blackout"
"UPGRADE COMPLETE!"
"Hue Orb Collector"
"Primary Objective"
"Walking Tall"
"Super Hueman"
"Spread The Word"
"Level 9 Time Trial"
"Level 09 Time Trial"
"Level 15 Time Trial"
"Level 25 Time Trial"
"FrozenFire"
"Ice Cream Headache"

Re: Primary

Posted Feb 21, 2010 12:40 am

meaning you would get them starting with like a boss right?

And yes, people do look at that. Once you get into the top 10 or 20, people check to see if your doing it legit or hacking. Known hackers (as phren got caught a week or so ago) get removed from the top 50 list on the forum.

If you click a users page, and then click his medal total (the number), you'll be presented with all the medals that user has got and the order he or she got them in (the ones closest to the left are the ones you got last)

Re: Primary

Posted Feb 21, 2010 12:42 am
Quote from: "xycho666"
Known hackers (as phren got caught a week or so ago) get removed from the top 50 list on the forum.


Huh? What? I didn't got removed from the list. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Primary

Posted Feb 21, 2010 12:43 am

I believe you did. I think it was spiffy who pointed it out in the medal help forum, and he has a hand in totaling the top 50 forum so I would only imagine so.

Re: Primary

Posted Feb 21, 2010 12:45 am

Hm.. we will see today, one week is over today. So the next list should come in a few hours.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Primary

Posted Feb 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Ok they really removed me, what a bunch of dicks. Now there is no reason to not hack everything. :--P

EDIT: Nevermind, forget that. Read the post of greeneggs4spam, that dude explained it so well.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Primary

Posted Feb 21, 2010 6:36 pm

haha noob (broken image removed)

Re: Primary

Posted Feb 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Gtfo (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Primary

Posted Feb 24, 2010 12:49 am

The invincibility hack is kind of useless I think. Not only does it now allow you to climb on walls (which means you can't progress through the level) , during the boss fights, he doesn't even appear. He pops up for a half second then goes away.

Maybe if you can make some sort of walk through the walls hack. Anyways, I think i'm just going to try and beat it legit, but for anybody else that wants help, going to need a new hack.

Re: Primary

Posted Feb 24, 2010 1:02 pm

Time for deity?

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus