Re: Primary
meh if hes bored and has nothing else better to do i guess. I think most of the people who hack have hte medals now. Maybe if somebody new requests it or something.
-migrated-
53 posts
meh if hes bored and has nothing else better to do i guess. I think most of the people who hack have hte medals now. Maybe if somebody new requests it or something.
Also, that "send all the medals" hack doesn't work. I've still got a few that i'm missing, but it seemed to give me 3 or 4 of the ones I was missing.
Also, that "send all the medals" hack doesn't work. I've still got a few that i'm missing, but it seemed to give me 3 or 4 of the ones I was missing.
Same for me
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Okay I think we need a hack for the few remaining medals for this.
I spent a while this morning looking at the sol (that I thought was previously unusable because it has no labels or anything) and found a few things.
If you go into objarray, go down to number 29 and open it up. This is the folder that contains which crayons you have. Change numbers 1-30 to 1 (meaning on) to give you all the crayons. Well, leave number 1 as a 0, so you can go into the game, get the crayon in level one, and get the medal.
(I don't think having them all and then entering the game will give you the medal but you can try)
Also, i tried using CE for the 5000 points medal, but *1,*2,*4,*8 didn't work, and I can't see score being a double.
Glad I could give a hack nobody else found on a 4 page topic haha (broken image removed)
Also, looks like i've found the sol entry to edit your points haha.
What you have to do is look for your score, and find a value that is less than 50.
For example, my score in game was 3250, but the value in the sol was 3200.
So change that to 4950, go in game, kill one enemy, medal unlocked!
Edit: forgot to tell you where it was in the sol. got excited... :oops:
Look like its object array 24, one of the ones in the main list, not one of the sub-lists.
Oh, I hadn't realized that it doesn't unlock all the medals. Which ones are left? Perhaps I can just tweak the AoBs or something if you don't want to use the .sol editor.
Well i'm not sure which it didn't send exactly. I was only missing maybe 5/6 when I used it.
However, i know that it didn't send the two that I fixed above :
Hue Orb Collector
Wheres My Colouring Book
I believe phren said he used it, and looking at the medals he is missing, he needs
Upgrade complete
Super Hueman
Jacksmacked
Primary Objective
Huh, that's strange, it's seemingly random, so I have no idea what the problem could be. I'll look at it more this weekend.
The only medal I didn't get from the medal hack was the 'Like a Boss' medal. But I got all other medals. I can't get it with the invincibility hack either because the boss appears for like half a second then disapears. :evil:
I thought pythag had already tied this one up - sorry if I'm stealing your fire, invulnerability:
96 05 00 04 01 09 51 01 4e 96 02 00 05 01 49 =>
3e 05 00 04 01 09 51 01 4e 96 02 00 05 01 49
Warning, you can still fall through the floors in some bits.
What I'm doing here is altering the function heroDeath so it immediately returns (bytecode 3e).
Can confirm this works. I guess it's a better better than the old one, seeing as you only have one edit and this one allows you to slide on the walls. But if you fall on the spikes, 90% of the time, your going to fall through.
Also, you can't kill yourself to restart at a save point before the kill yourself button doesn't work. Guessing that has something to do with the hack sending 3e instead of killing you lol :lol:
We're not going to be able to fix the fall through falls thing. The programmer was lazy and didn't bother putting in a floor on those bits, expecting the player to die. You can alway use the menu to go back to "level select". I did manage to use the yellow teleport ability a couple of times once I was outside the screen :-)
All the "kill yourself" menu does is call heroDeath; so we're a bit stuck. Unless we can come up with an idea for something else we can do (e.g. auto finish etc.) then this is the best we can do.
This game is a particular sod as it's obfuscated so I'm having to guess cheats (fortunately messing around with functions can be done easily through string searches).
I thought pythag had already tied this one up - sorry if I'm stealing your fire, invulnerability:
Lol, no problem. I had put a couple different AoBs, and people complained each time I updated (only dying from spikes, no boss, etc) so I just gave up tyring to look for a good AoB.
Medal AOBs:
96 09 00 08 48 07 01 00 00 00 08 60 - Blackout
96 09 00 08 3e 07 01 00 00 00 08 60 - Can't keep a Good Man Down
96 09 00 08 44 07 01 00 00 00 08 60 - Color Blind
96 09 00 08 56 07 01 00 00 00 08 60 - Level 09 Time Trial
96 09 00 08 58 07 01 00 00 00 08 60 - Level 15 Time Trial
96 09 00 08 5a 07 01 00 00 00 08 60 - Level 25 Time Trial
96 09 00 08 42 07 01 00 00 00 08 60 - Dedication
96 09 00 08 46 07 01 00 00 00 08 60 - Jacksmacked
96 09 00 08 3c 07 01 00 00 00 08 60 - Like a Boss
96 09 00 08 54 07 01 00 00 00 08 60 - Spread The Word
96 09 00 08 52 07 01 00 00 00 08 60 - Super Hueman
96 09 00 08 4a 07 01 00 00 00 08 60 - Upgrade Complete!
96 09 00 08 50 07 01 00 00 00 08 60 - Walking Tall
96 09 00 08 4c 07 01 00 00 00 08 60 - Hue Orb Collector
96 09 00 08 4e 07 01 00 00 00 08 60 - Primary Objective
96 09 00 08 40 07 01 00 00 00 08 60 - Where's My Coloring Book?
96 09 00 08 5c 07 01 00 00 00 08 60 - FrozenFire
96 09 00 08 5e 07 01 00 00 00 08 60 - Icecream Headache
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Deity's AoB no longer shows up, now that it got badges?