Primary
As I said on Sally's Cats post, just acknowledging that it's here.
-migrated-
53 posts
As I said on Sally's Cats post, just acknowledging that it's here.
Nobody got something for this?
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Deity? Could you try? (broken image removed)
It would be helpful if you could post a link.
I'm guessing you mean this game? http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/527945
I can attempt it, unless somebody else gets to it first.
It would be helpful if you could post a link.
I'm guessing you mean this game? http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/527945
I can attempt it, unless somebody else gets to it first.
Exactly this one. It's pretty hard due to sticky controls.. I know there is a solution but I don't want to download Google Chrome, just for getting these medals.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Invicibility:
Change these 3 (each one should have multiple results):
96 0b 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 a5
96 0b 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 74
96 0b 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 2e
Into this
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
If you're just aiming to get the medals, change both pieces of code, get any one medal, and you'll get all of them.
96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 66 9d 02 00 15 01
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 66 9d 02 00 15 01
17 99 02 00 ?? ?? 96 04 00 04 01 08 7d
17 02 02 02 02 02 96 04 00 04 01 08 7d
Thanks, pythag! Both work!
Worked for some of them, thanks!
EDIT: Invicibility works just for ground spikes, you get still killed by that round-tentacle-whatever-things and the wallspikes.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
I updated the code for invincibility; hopefully, it should work for more things.
I updated the code for invincibility; hopefully, it should work for more things.
Ok I will test it.
EDIT: I can't tell if it works, when I change all entrys I'm not able to move, I'm just jumping and running on one spot.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Oh whoops, my bad. Must've changed some unexpected pieces of code. Try the code now, I went directly to the function instead of what calls the function.
Oh whoops, my bad. Must've changed some unexpected pieces of code. Try the code now, I went directly to the function instead of what calls the function.
Hm? What've you done? Now I get killed by everything.. o_O
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Turning over a new leaf Phren? What happened to "I only come here for sol backups" ? :lol:
Anyways, has anybody tried the second hack yet? Does it give you medals in an odd order?
Thanks
Turning over a new leaf Phren? What happened to "I only come here for sol backups" ? :lol:
I'm just testing it, otherwise I would have all medals in that game (broken image removed)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Oh okay. Good to know. You can be the local "hack tester / sol backuper" but the guy who doesn't hack. :?