Skip to content

TDP3: Ultra Kill

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to TDP3: Ultra Kill. View game

46 posts

Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill

Posted Feb 18, 2010 12:02 am
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
Looking for something for money or exp, since a lot of the older players have godly amounts of health, making it damn near impossible to play.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Flasher7/tdp3-ultra-kill

Multiplayer, so most likely server-sided, if not, then the creator is an idiot (who wouldn't make a MP game server-sided?).

EDIT: Also, it has RL players, so if you are caught, you'll probably be banned or worst (either the game or Kong, depends)

Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill

Posted Feb 18, 2010 12:22 am

Most everything is local. Pretty lame. Please stop PMing me about this (broken image removed)

These work on 3.5.37. Will probably break on later versions. The dev really has to fix this game. For a multiplayer game, the code is a joke. The weaponarray is also very easy to change to enable all weapons, but for legal reasons, I can't post it.

I reached level 1100 in about 2 hours of playing (I really wish I had those 2 hours back..), but everyone will know you are cheating especially if you use the grenade cheats. I pretty much joined games and took out the high level players as quickly as possible to level up extremely fast. Also, these will probably get your tdp3 account banned, so be careful if it matters to you.

unlimited life
f0 cf 04 d0 30 57
47 02 02 d0 30 57

unlimited ammo
24 00 0e b9 00 00
24 00 0e 00 00 00

always quad damage
24 01 14 09 00 00 f0 96 01 d2 24 04
24 01 14 00 00 00 f0 96 01 d2 24 04

Unlimited Grenades
12 1e 00 00 29 f0 db 02 60 bd 03 d0 66 86 04 46 83 08 01 24 47 a2 60 bd 03 d0 66 87 1e 46 83 08 01 ab 2a 12 08 00 00 29 f0 dc 02 60 c7 16 96 12 3e 00 00
12 00 00 00 29 f0 db 02 60 bd 03 d0 66 86 04 46 83 08 01 24 47 a2 60 bd 03 d0 66 87 1e 46 83 08 01 ab 2a 12 00 00 00 29 f0 dc 02 60 c7 16 96 12 00 00 00

Rapid Fire Grenades
12 04 00 00 f0 d7 02 47
12 04 00 00 f0 d7 02 02

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill

Posted Feb 18, 2010 12:22 am

Ooh. Thanks praetor. Didn't use my actual Kong name for it so I should be fine (broken image removed)

Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill

Posted Feb 18, 2010 12:24 am
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
Ooh. Thanks praetor. Didn't use my actual Kong name for it so I should be fine (broken image removed)

I call myself Ljrules in everything I don't want to get caught in.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill

Posted Feb 18, 2010 12:29 am
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
Ooh. Thanks praetor. Didn't use my actual Kong name for it so I should be fine (broken image removed)
I call myself Ljrules in everything I don't want to get caught in.

Lmfao, that just made my day.

Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill

Posted Feb 18, 2010 12:37 am
Quote from: "praetor"
Most everything is local. Took about a minute to find. Pretty lame.

Invincible

65 01 6c 02 a1 -> 65 01 6c 02 a0

The players will call you out pretty quickly though.

Then it's said: The creator is an idiot XD

Just be careful to not get caught (broken image removed)

Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill

Posted Feb 18, 2010 11:50 am
Quote from: "pythag12"
Quote from: "Nijakid11"
How would i enter the code in and where would i

Quote from: "pythag12"
Quote from: "JWN"
HOW DO I USE THIS CODE? 65 01 6c 02 a1 -> 65 01 6c 02 a0

There's a reason why this thread is stickied and titled as it is: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101

Dude, seriously? Read the post right above yours. And don't double post.

Let's make this simpler for the leecher:

(Step 1) Open Kongregate&Game + Cheat Engine (target IE, FF, or w/e crappy browser you use)
(Step 2) Use the Drop Down Box in CE for "Value Type" and go to Array of Bytes
(Step 3) Search for "65 01 6c 02 a1" (no quotes), and if you get a result, change it (or all of them, if any) to 65 01 6c 02 a0
(Step 4) (broken image removed)?
(Step 5) PROFIT!!

Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill

Posted Feb 19, 2010 5:11 am

ok i got CE up and looked for code. but no matches. help anyone?
i am using firefox and i can't seem to make this work.....
tried it with internet explorer too.
any help is much appreciated (broken image removed)

Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill

Posted Feb 19, 2010 5:59 am

for one, the game could have updated, meaning the codes could have changed. Or, you didn't follow the instructions Cao so painfully wrote for you guys.


Edit- looked at the game, doesn't seem too fun. Anyway, I could still find the AOB, so it's a problem on your side, shake

Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill

Posted Feb 19, 2010 8:31 am

Any chance someone could find an infinite ammo code, and then have someone lock this topic since those two are the only useful ones that wouldn't be technically illegal, and 90% of this thread is noobs spamming "HOW I DO 65 01 6c 02 a1->65 01 6c 02 a0?!?!!?"

Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill

Posted Feb 19, 2010 12:04 pm
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
Any chance someone could find an infinite ammo code, and then have someone lock this topic since those two are the only useful ones that wouldn't be technically illegal, and 90% of this thread is noobs spamming "HOW I DO 65 01 6c 02 a1->65 01 6c 02 a0?!?!!?"

If it locks, you won't get your AoB (broken image removed)

btw, I'm not "Cao"! :evil:

Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill

Posted Feb 19, 2010 12:30 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
Any chance someone could find an infinite ammo code, and then have someone lock this topic since those two are the only useful ones that wouldn't be technically illegal, and 90% of this thread is noobs spamming "HOW I DO 65 01 6c 02 a1->65 01 6c 02 a0?!?!!?"
If it locks, you won't get your AoB (broken image removed)

btw, I'm not "Cao"! :evil:

There's always PMs (broken image removed)