gah, i'm not cut out for platformers. since it's only 2 lvls, i doubt theres a .sol
Yes, there is a sol. It is located at/in:
chat.kongregate.comgamez0068339livevvvvvv_online.swf
Here's mine if anybody wants it --
well, i stand corrected :oops: .
Yeah, I didn't think there would be one either since it is a DEMO.
This was a motherfucker to figure out. Kudos to the programmer.
Invincible
66 92 02 96 62 -> 66 92 02 02 62
To: praetor. After I played the game initially, I played again with your invincibility hack. (Thanks, GREAT JOB!!) I was able to uncover 100% of the map, rescue all of the crew members and find 15 out of 20 of the "shiny trinket" coins. There was, however, 2 exceptions where it did not work.
There is one section of the map that scrolls (much like Tower of Greed). If you go too slow or too fast and advance to the very edge of the visible map, there are arrows that materialize and kill you. There is also a section that you have to guide one of the crew members to follow you safely to the portal and the hack does not allow him to be invincible.
I was going to include an updated version of my sol so you would know what I am talking about because I am sure my explanation is somewhat baffling, but when I ended the game, my progress was reset.
Any ideas about TOTAL invincibility?