Mechanical Commando 2
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/526570
For whatever reason, this game just gives me a white screen with no loader.
Anybody else having this problem? Also why wasn't this game posted a week ago? lol
-migrated-
16 posts
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/526570
For whatever reason, this game just gives me a white screen with no loader.
Anybody else having this problem? Also why wasn't this game posted a week ago? lol
Because 2 medals are broken and if you get them you will be banned?
About your problem, I don't know, reinstall flash player.. maybe that'll work.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
It certainly is very jerky and laggy - I'll do an invulnerability hack when I can be arsed...
Are the AoBs the same? Sometimes they don't work on different websites (because of different versions and whatnot).
Can confirm all worked me for about an hour ago.
Although I'm not sure if invul works? but who needs it when you can max out your attack
Couldn't get invul to work, because you obviously can't change a value to question marks. Only works as a wildcard for searching. Must have been a typo on whoever submitted the aobs.
Couldn't get invul to work, because you obviously can't change a value to question marks. Only works as a wildcard for searching. Must have been a typo on whoever submitted the aobs.
That was the immortal praetor, we AoB's all worship his 31337 AoB hacks.
What that means is that you have to manually keep that search value the same as the original in the replacement, e.g. if I did an AoB for:
01 ?? ?? 04 => 01 ?? ?? 06
and it finds:
01 02 03 04
01 02 05 03
Then I have to manually alter the above two entries to:
01 02 03 06
01 02 05 06
is it possible to find an aob for the premium weapons?
is it possible to find an aob for the premium weapons?
Yes, but it isn't gonna posted on here (well not by most people, as it's against the forum rules)
does anyone have a good .sol? it might be useful (e.g. all effects of the AoBs can be found in the .sol?)
Was going to ask for the same thing. I know the sol isn't editable (so i've heard, havn't looked yet) but if somebody posts one with everything gold medaled except on level, it would be easy to do.
The sol causers Ragnarok to abort, I'm having a peek at whether I can use the python .sol libs to edit it...
ETA: looks like it obfuscates the contents of the .sol; may be easier to AoB it.
There you go
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
the .sol doesn't really work. i think its due to that idiotic gamersafe thingy
Bump for fixed medals.
Proof: http://themexicanthief.newgrounds.com/stats/medals/
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus