Re: EON
for some bastard reason, if i change values, nothing happens. I tried changing it before game starts, when game is loaded and even when game is running and nothing
-migrated-
21 posts
for some bastard reason, if i change values, nothing happens. I tried changing it before game starts, when game is loaded and even when game is running and nothing
i think its due to an update with the addition of user-created levels.
i think its due to an update with the addition of user-created levels.
Uh.. yea.. same for me now. I tested them a few days ago, they worked back then.. I'll have a look if the AOB's have been changed.
EDIT: Thanks for telling me. I updated the AOB's in my previous post.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
These may not be in the hacking FAQ yet (but should be added): on Newgrounds/MFZ, it's a commonly used trick to replace an easy to achieve medal/achievement with a hard to achieve one - i.e. you get the hard one awarded instead of the easy one.
In this case search for the AoB that matches an easy medal/achievement (such as die once, or view credits) and replace with the AoB of a difficult one (e.g. beat game without dying).
So in this case, search for ring 1 complete: 2c bb 0c
And replace with the code for whichever badge/achievement you need, e.g. for Explorer you replace with 2c bc 0c
But I already have received most of the easy achievements so is it still possible for this to work for me or nay?
But I already have received most of the easy achievements so is it still possible for this to work for me or nay?
Read above. The game got updated and I updated the AOB's just 2 minutes ago. Couldn't even work for you D:
Try it again with the new ones.. I gonna test them out too.
EDIT: They work again.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Sorry to bump an ancient thread, but has there been another update that changed the AoB? doesnt work for me anymore