Skip to content

Wake the Royalty

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Wake the Royalty. View game

5 posts

Wake the Royalty

Posted Mar 1, 2010 3:27 am

http://www.kongregate.com/games/EvgenyK ... he-royalty

Pretty fun game, though I really don't like puzzle games, especially with hard to determine physics (broken image removed), 5/5 (broken image removed).
Sequel to Wake the Box!

Trying to get a legit .sol together before someone posts it (broken image removed)

Re: Wake the Royalty

Posted Mar 1, 2010 3:28 am
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
http://www.kongregate.com/games/EvgenyKarataev/wake-the-royalty

Pretty fun game, though I really don't like puzzle games, especially with hard to determine physics (broken image removed), 5/5 (broken image removed).
Sequel to Wake the Box!

Trying to get a legit .sol together before someone posts it (broken image removed)


darn, if only I had the patience to beat you to it.

Re: Wake the Royalty

Posted Mar 1, 2010 5:32 am

I finished this game a couple of days ago, but it seems as if it resets your sol file when you're done. I'll see what I can do . . .

Re: Wake the Royalty

Posted Mar 1, 2010 10:13 am

Okay, here it is. I played levels 1 - 24 (again) but, to prevent a "reset", I did not finish the last level. Just start the game, pick "Select Level" and pick and play level 25. Sorry, it is the most annoying level, but I can't do anything about that.

The sol goes at/in here: chat.kongregate.comgamez0072750liveWakeTheRoyalty.swf

Re: Wake the Royalty

Posted Mar 2, 2010 3:54 am

If you want to be lame like me and refuse to use sols, this will insta win each level.
af 2a 12 09 00 00 29 60
af 2a 12 00 00 00 29 60

Btw, this game does submit your score to Kong (but it doesnt show to other users). This will give you a perfect score. If this bothers you, use the sol, or use this to beat level 25 with the sol, or do whatever.

Another way to do this is to change the submit statement to submit 25 wins after any win.

Win any level to badge:
5d c8 03 46 c8 03 00
24 19 02 02 02 02 02

Actually beat this legit a couple days ago - decent game.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous