Re: Mad Karate Man
Hmm, I suspected that at first knowing that I looked at the link, but most of the time Norton blocks a lot of maliscious things, I can't even click on advertisements in games, so I thought that was the case.
-migrated-
21 posts
Hmm, I suspected that at first knowing that I looked at the link, but most of the time Norton blocks a lot of maliscious things, I can't even click on advertisements in games, so I thought that was the case.
Hmm, I suspected that at first knowing that I looked at the link, but most of the time Norton blocks a lot of maliscious things, I can't even click on advertisements in games, so I thought that was the case.
why norton anyways? aren't there plenty of better virus protection programs out there?
Quote from: "ChaoMing"Hmm, I suspected that at first knowing that I looked at the link, but most of the time Norton blocks a lot of maliscious things, I can't even click on advertisements in games, so I thought that was the case.why norton anyways? aren't there plenty of better virus protection programs out there?
Don't ask me, and let's get back on topic and enough about my virus protection programs :lol:
Did anyone try finding AoB's for this game? I was looking at the swf but I found nothing whatsoever related to the game. Nothing at all. If any of the big AoB'ers from here don't mind helping me on this one =P
Try this for maxpower hits. Didn't test it very long. Tired, so don't blame me if it does work.
9d 02 00 09 00 96 04 00 08 61 08 64 1c 1d 96 02 00 08 61 1c 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 48 12 9d 02 00 0f 00 96 0b 00 08 61 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
9d 00 00 00 00 96 04 00 08 61 08 64 1c 1d 96 02 00 08 61 1c 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 48 12 9d 02 00 0f 00 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Try this for maxpower hits. Didn't test it very long. Tired, so don't blame me if it does work.
9d 02 00 09 00 96 04 00 08 61 08 64 1c 1d 96 02 00 08 61 1c 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 48 12 9d 02 00 0f 00 96 0b 00 08 61 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
9d 00 00 00 00 96 04 00 08 61 08 64 1c 1d 96 02 00 08 61 1c 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 48 12 9d 02 00 0f 00 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
It works, now I'm blaming you because it works XD.