Skip to content

Neonblox

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Neonblox. View game

4 posts

Re: Neonblox

Posted Mar 3, 2010 10:55 pm

Speedhack kind of helps here. It'd be nice to have the thing where it shows where the ball is gonna hit on hard mode.

Re: Neonblox

Posted Mar 4, 2010 3:10 pm

I played it through on hard mode.. I will search for a solution..

EDIT: Tried *1, *4, *8 scan for lives. Search for your life amount *1 and lose a life. Repeat it until you got your life value, change it to 20 or smth. and then just freeze it.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Neonblox

Posted Mar 5, 2010 12:32 am

Can confirm this works. Not much of a hack, but I applaud the effort, so i'll give you a +1 to get you outta the hole.

Add this with a little speedhack and you can just afk your way to every single medal. Just click to start the level and let it go.

EDIT: Speedhack looks like it makes it lag/crash. Although could just be my browser (chrome)