ShellCore Command: Ep1
-migrated-
37 posts
Re: ShellCore Command: Ep1
Please tell me you made this to show us this game existed and had medals, and not because you wanted hacks. If that isn't the case, 4B*1 for all, and you're a total noob and really can't do anything for yourself.
If that is the case, thanks for the heads up.
Re: ShellCore Command: Ep1
Didn't help verey much, unless there's something I'm missing. Didn't find a way to lock health. It regains too quick to search for a decreased/increased value.
I think the game could be made very simple if you have infinite health. You could just go to the task and sit there, no strategy required.
Re: ShellCore Command: Ep1
There's a topic on this game in Kong forum. I'd guess something there would be useful, but my mom is a bitch and deleted all my hacking tools so I can't check right now
Re: ShellCore Command: Ep1
There's a topic on this game in Kong forum. I'd guess something there would be useful, but my mom is a bitch and deleted all my hacking tools so I can't check right now
LOL
That statement made me laugh so hard.
This game is dumb. Like xycho said, can't catch the freakin health byte number... I'll try to finish it without too much hacks.
Re: ShellCore Command: Ep1
Quote from: "LexaDeds"There's a topic on this game in Kong forum. I'd guess something there would be useful, but my mom is a bitch and deleted all my hacking tools so I can't check right now
LOL
That statement made me laugh so hard.
This game is dumb. Like xycho said, can't catch the freakin health byte number... I'll try to finish it without too much hacks.
It sucked massive cock dude D:. I had a fully registered version of the newest SoThink, and now I can;t re download easily.
Re: ShellCore Command: Ep1
I had a fully registered version of the newest SoThink, and now I can;t re download easily.
SoThink Download:
http://www.sothink.com/product/flashdecompiler/download.htm
Registration:
- Name: enjoy
- Key: 031UHC-UBP1GU-6G0QER-357QUX-WKZ9Z8-ZFFRJ W-RVA24N-RJC8TN-J0JNCH-Q4TYQ1-8M23WF-AJX TQW
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: ShellCore Command: Ep1
nothing in Kong section, got anything usefull?
Re: ShellCore Command: Ep1
There is a reason the OP has -16 karma... (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Re: ShellCore Command: Ep1
There is a reason the OP has -16 karma... (broken image removed)
I believe you mean -17 :lol:
Re: ShellCore Command: Ep1
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"There is a reason the OP has -16 karma... (broken image removed)I believe you mean -17 :lol:
I believe you mean -18 :lol:
Btw. is there nobody who can find AOB's for this? I thought you were the best here, TIM (broken image removed)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: ShellCore Command: Ep1
By the speed this topic moves towards hack, i think i will learn how to play the game and get those badges legit
Re: ShellCore Command: Ep1
Me one of the best? I haven't produced a single AoB, ever!
I'm more of the IT specialist as opposed to a flash hacker. I tried making some AoBs in the past but just couldn't cut it. (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Re: ShellCore Command: Ep1
Medal AOBs:
//2c d8 12
_as3_pushstring "Newborn"
//2c 89 12
_as3_pushstring "Casual Commander"
//2c d2 12
_as3_pushstring "MidCore Commander"
//2c fe 11
_as3_pushstring "HardCore Commander"
//2c a5 0e
_as3_pushstring "ShellCore Commander"
//2c cb 02
_as3_pushstring "All ur base r belong 2 us"
//2c da 04
_as3_pushstring "Phat Lewt"
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: ShellCore Command: Ep1
On request from Master_X I looked again for this...
Invicible:
68 b0 05 d0 d2 24 03 =>
68 b0 05 d0 d2 24 ??
Change ?? to 0f for 9999 health or to 40 for 1.000.000 health.. whatever. :lol:
Health can't decrease:
66 aa 05 2f 07 a2 a0 =>
66 aa 05 2f 07 a2 a2
[spoiler=Fun hacks:2sw501ga]Ultra speed:
68 ea 04 d0 d2 24 06 =>
68 ea 04 d0 d2 24 ??
Change ?? to 64 if you want to be really fast. You will still be able to play the game though.
Light speed (seriously you are so fast, that you will stuck in the air):
68 f4 04 d0 d2 24 07 =>
68 f4 04 d0 d2 24 ??
Change ?? to 64 if you want to fly with light speed. (Change to f4 to fuck your game up)[spoiler=Shit:2sw501ga]Health almost unlimited
66 b0 05 62 08 =>
66 b0 05 62 64
68 f3 04 d0 49 00 =>
68 f3 04 d0 49 64
68 b0 05 d0 24 00 =>
68 b0 05 d0 24 64
68 e5 04 d0 24 00 =>
68 e5 04 d0 24 64
68 e2 04 d0 24 00 =>
68 e2 04 d0 24 64
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus