Skip to content

Robot Unicorn Attack

-migrated-

25 posts

Re: Robot Unicorn Attack

Posted Oct 22, 2010 4:46 pm
Quote from: "zhaoli"
Actually, I think this one beats it:
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/rom-pit ... uretsu.php

18:44:40: *looking at the first picture* Hey, this doesn't seem to be so bad...
18:44:43: *scrolling down* HOLY SHIT OH MY GAWD, MY EYES!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?! YOU JUST RAPED MY CHILDHOOD!!

Seriously, that game seems to be really, really gay. But not as gay as unicorns with dicks instead of horns and double-rainbows and shit. I'll read the article later, probably it will change my opinion.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Robot Unicorn Attack

Posted Nov 23, 2010 12:41 pm
Quote from: "donotbugme"
Anyone know working score hacks for facebook?

more score
96 07 00 04 03 07 08 00 00 00 0d 18 -> 96 07 00 04 03 07 01 00 00 00 0c 18

MORE SCORE
96 07 00 04 03 07 08 00 00 00 0d 18 -> 96 07 00 04 03 07 02 00 00 00 0c 18

MOAR SCOREE!!!!!!
96 07 00 04 03 07 08 00 00 00 0d 18 -> 96 07 00 04 03 07 FF 00 00 00 0c 18

Re: Robot Unicorn Attack

Posted Nov 29, 2010 10:52 pm

Are you sure those are for facebook? How exactly would you do this? (I think I'm doing it right...)

Re: Robot Unicorn Attack

Posted Nov 29, 2010 11:06 pm

The first one was wrong (I've fixed it now) but the others should've worked. I've just tested them and they work on this version (which I presume was the right one).

Re: Robot Unicorn Attack

Posted Dec 1, 2010 6:22 pm

lulz im at the top of the leaderboard with 5 mil points.
I wish i did the more score one instead of the MOAR SCOREEEZZ!!! one

Re: Robot Unicorn Attack

Posted Dec 16, 2010 7:39 am

Any chance some1 could update the codes? I can't get it to work... guess they upgraded the game... anyway im not good at finding the AoB's, so would be awesome if somebody could upgrade these....