Skip to content

Sushi Cat - OH nomnomnomnom

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Sushi Cat. View game

22 posts

Re: Sushi Cat - OH nomnomnomnom

Posted Apr 8, 2010 2:19 pm

I believe it requires every player to hit each game within twenty minutes or else you will lose a life. However, this is really good to practice such game. Alertness and concentration are what you really need in order to win the game.

Re: Sushi Cat - OH nomnomnomnom

Posted Apr 8, 2010 2:48 pm
Quote from: "jenterrier"
I think this is not capable of the life of the cat, because we know that it is bad to kill a cat and make it food. I don't understand why they need to do these things.

Off-topic 101: Make sense. If you bump an old thread with no contribution what-so-ever, and it's your first post ever and you'll probably never post again, at least try to make sense; or you will enter a lot of shit lists, and you'll actually aggravate people. Which was your original intention.

Now, where anywhere in the game did the cat get killed to make food?
Don't answer. Let me answer.
[m:3vub28cw]Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere[/m:3vub28cw]

Re: Sushi Cat - OH nomnomnomnom

Posted Apr 9, 2010 12:20 am
Quote from: "Zirak"
Quote from: "jenterrier"
I think this is not capable of the life of the cat, because we know that it is bad to kill a cat and make it food. I don't understand why they need to do these things.
Off-topic 101: Make sense. If you bump an old thread with no contribution what-so-ever, and it's your first post ever and you'll probably never post again, at least try to make sense; or you will enter a lot of shit lists, and you'll actually aggravate people. Which was your original intention.

Now, where anywhere in the game did the cat get killed to make food?
Don't answer. Let me answer.
[m:3pjpbyb2]Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere[/m:3pjpbyb2]

Defined perfectly. Terrier, please don't revive old stuff. Enough hacks have already been posted for this, soooo, -1 karma 4 you. :roll:

Re: Sushi Cat - OH nomnomnomnom

Posted Apr 9, 2010 1:05 am
Quote from: "Artemisian"
Quote from: "Zirak"
Quote from: "jenterrier"
I think this is not capable of the life of the cat, because we know that it is bad to kill a cat and make it food. I don't understand why they need to do these things.
Off-topic 101: Make sense. If you bump an old thread with no contribution what-so-ever, and it's your first post ever and you'll probably never post again, at least try to make sense; or you will enter a lot of shit lists, and you'll actually aggravate people. Which was your original intention.

Now, where anywhere in the game did the cat get killed to make food?
Don't answer. Let me answer.
[m:6hao3jwg]Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere Nowhere[/m:6hao3jwg]
Defined perfectly. Terrier, please don't revive old stuff. Enough hacks have already been posted for this, soooo, -1 karma 4 you. :roll:

You fail because you cannot -Karma nor +, so the joke's on you. HA!

Re: Sushi Cat - OH nomnomnomnom

Posted Apr 9, 2010 6:00 am

Not to go off topic but I never got why we can't karma artemisian, why is that? I mean, he hasn't really done anything bad, so we shouldn't have karma'd down him so much.

Re: Sushi Cat - OH nomnomnomnom

Posted Apr 9, 2010 10:24 am
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
Not to go off topic but I never got why we can't karma artemisian, why is that? I mean, he hasn't really done anything bad, so we shouldn't have karma'd down him so much.

Arte asked us to, and if I remember correctly, it's a she >_>

Re: Sushi Cat - OH nomnomnomnom

Posted Apr 9, 2010 4:31 pm
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
Not to go off topic but I never got why we can't karma artemisian, why is that? I mean, he hasn't really done anything bad, so we shouldn't have karma'd down him so much.

I dunno, I think it has to do something with a ban or somethin.

Also, there is no topic, this game is also hacked to sh*t. Nothing really to talk about until the game gets updated.