Bunny Invasion: Easter
No one has done anything for this game before? money *8 but wave? Thanks
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/490571
-migrated-
6 posts
No one has done anything for this game before? money *8 but wave? Thanks
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/490571
Isn't money enough to play through it? I did it on that way too.
Maybe you should check out the .sol. Your currently wave has to be saved there. I'll go and look for it, if you're not faster. D:
EDIT:
They already discussed about that game there, go and check out that thread, there's also a .sol.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=208&hilit=Bunny+Invasion&start=10
Sol located in:
C:UsersXXXXAppDataRoamingMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjects2H78XWWFuploads.ungrounded.net490000490571_Bunny_Invasion_II_Easter_6.swf
levelno -> the level you're currently at
money -> obviously your money (no need to use CE then..)
tropy1-tropy69 - your in-game trophies, change all values except for the first to 1 then you have to get the first one [I dunno which one it is] and you have all trophies -> Medal
The rest is just some weapon and upgrade stuff and the other useless things.
P.S.: Next time, please use the search function. Bumping an old thread is better than opening a new one for no reason.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
This guy needs to be banned or have his posting privileges removed. He's done this at least 3 times now that i've seen. Becoming too much. Another lock for pythag
This guy needs to be banned or have his posting privileges removed. He's done this at least 3 times now that i've seen. Becoming too much. Another lock for pythag
And I actually help him. D: But well, I gave him -1 for making this new thread.. now he's already got -7.. lol
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
He deserves every minus. If I wasn't so lazy i'd make it 8. pythag will take action, most defiantly.
I don't really see any reason to lock this topic since he rarely replies back anyways.
Don't worry, I've already warned him to stop spamming, and if he continues to do so, we'll make sure to take some action. (Including banning, if necessary.)
Edit: I hadn't realized that this topic was exactly the same as the one in the Kongregate section. This thread shall be locked. Somebody can PM me if you want it unlocked for whatever reason.