Skip to content

DuckLife

-migrated-

9 posts

DuckLife

Posted Mar 8, 2010 12:25 am

http://www.kongregate.com/games/sims5000/ducklife

It's like Cyclomaniacs - you upgrade/train your duck to be the best at swimming/jumping/running/flying.

It's fun for a while (albeit a very short while)...but it's appearing on the Hot New Games part of the front page.

In any case, here's a complete sol (with the crown):

Code: [Select]

chat.kongregate.comgamez0073523liveducklife_kong.swf
[attachment=0:961pj51g]mydata.sol[/attachment:961pj51g]



Tookie

Re: DuckLife

Posted Mar 8, 2010 3:53 am

Hmm, for coins hack I've tried using 4 byte, *1, *4, and *8 and none of them seem to be working.... Any advice?

Re: DuckLife

Posted Mar 8, 2010 12:57 pm

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I was looking at the code with SoThink, and I believe that money, seeds, running level, flying level etc are root variables

Re: DuckLife

Posted Mar 9, 2010 5:08 pm

theyre all root variables.. im using the firefox addon that someone made (infamousblob i think) so I'm probably naming these incorrectly but this is what you enter in with that addon to change them..

money
flylvl
runlvl
swimlvl
energylvl (not sure, i think)
hat
colour (also not sure, did these a few days ago.. i think this is right though)
seed
skill

aaand yeah thats all you could want

Re: DuckLife

Posted Mar 10, 2010 3:05 am

this game is very very easy. i dont see the need for hacks.

Re: DuckLife

Posted Mar 10, 2010 4:24 am

Hey, if you don't enjoy these, hacks, then get out.
As I've said over and over to to different people on this forum, it's not always about beating the game, but simply beating the system. I still enjoy these hacks, so quit spamming these threads with useless posts.
And also, I beg to differ. This game, although easy, is hella annoying and time-consuming. So hacks are nice. I might even go look for some eventually.

Re: DuckLife

Posted Mar 10, 2010 12:17 pm
Quote from: "slows"
this game is very very easy. i dont see the need for hacks.


In your last 10 posts, 4 of them have been the exact same bullshit. We've not impressed in the slightest about you being able to beat a game about being a duck, not matter how hardcore that makes you feel.
Go stroke off on gameplay http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewforum.php?f=12 or a Kong forum. Your pathetic bragging isn't helping anyone hack this game.

Re: DuckLife

Posted Mar 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Well put DC. This game is still waiting to be AOB hacked. I might try a few things later on.



Tookie

Re: DuckLife

Posted Mar 11, 2010 8:42 pm

@tookie Just 'cause you asked =P

Changes run level to 150: 96 02 00 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 02 4e 96 05 00 07 dc 05 00 00 67 12 -> 96 02 00 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 02 4e 96 05 00 07 00 00 00 00 67 12

Changes fly level to 150: 96 02 00 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 03 4e 96 05 00 07 dc 05 00 00 67 12 -> 96 02 00 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 03 4e 96 05 00 07 00 00 00 00 67 12

Changes swim level to 150: 96 02 00 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 04 4e 96 05 00 07 dc 0500 00 67 12 -> 96 02 00 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 04 4e 96 05 00 07 00 00 00 00 67 12