So I was giving this game a go with the hacking. It would seem that permanent changes to stats and whatnot are not going to happen. This is because it does a sort of check with hash keys. Every now and then, the server sends out what you have for stats and stuff and then the client sends out what you have back. If they don't match you get an error and unity cuts out. On top of this checking are hash keys that are generated from the data. If the data you are sending to the server is incorrect according the hash key that goes with the packet, then it again, gives an error.
So I have reviewed what cannot be done. Now onto what might be able to be done.
I did some checks with cheat engine to see if I could up the experience that it is sending out. So far this has been rather unsuccessful. I was able to find one address corresponding to increasing experience when i killed zombies, but when I killed another zombie, there was no change, leading me to believe that the data is encrypted in some way. I guess an easy way would be to have the data switch between two different variables and have it zero the other one or something like that. Dunno though. I still believe that there is some potential in this.
I'm thinking that there might be someway of convincing the client that it is ok to accept high stats by disconnecting from the server and spoofing it. This would help with traveling I guess by giving high agility. Wouldn't help with looting much.
I think it would also be possible to do some sort of continuous looting sort of deal. Where you can just sit on a place and it will constantly send loot requests? Again hash keys are an issue so imitating the packets is impossible, however it might be doable to have the game generate it for us.
I've got some other ideas, but maybe someone can think of some ways to implement these?