Re: [Sticky] Intro to Bytecode Hacking
Can someone tell me how to use the search function in the sothink decompiler? When I search for "health -", I get the error "cannot find string 'health -'."
-migrated-
19 posts
Can someone tell me how to use the search function in the sothink decompiler? When I search for "health -", I get the error "cannot find string 'health -'."
if the file doesnt have a health variable, then the string cannot be found....
secondarily, there are two search options in newer sothink versions, search, and search all. you should use search all.
if you have an older version that doesnt have search all, then you will need to export all the AS files to a folder and then grep it.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
I'm fairly sure that the HackervsHacker.swf has a health variable. Anyway, when I search "health -" with "Search all", the decompiler stops working.
its
use "SWF Decrypt" to solve your woes... search button is in the top right of the page.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"