Skip to content

Just checking, is KBH working for you?

-migrated-

5 posts

Just checking, is KBH working for you?

Posted Mar 19, 2010 5:24 am

Well, I tried KBH with several games with "New System" checked and unchecked but it didnt work. It even didnt work with several of the games that I hacked in the pass by KBH in the past.

Does anyone else have the same problem as me? Or I am one of the few to have this problem to have it not working suddenly after working before in the past? Thanks

PS: By not working, I meant that the "Empty" or "No Badges" keep on recurring despite my repeated attempts even though I was able to log in, with the "Game ID" and "Password" also being shown correctly.
My KBH version is v2.0.14, the latest.

A "Run time error 398- Client site not available" also appears when I close KBH. It may be the one causing the problem.

Re: Just checking, is KBH working for you?

Posted Mar 19, 2010 6:28 am

I have the same problems with KBH v2.0.14 not proper working after good working some time ago.

But for me it should be better named "not always instant" working instead of "not" working.

In my situation I always log in correctly an then clicking "Get badges" button should be repeated 2-5 times (in case that you have "New System" checked or unchecked correctly) to get badges instead of "Empty" or "No Badges".

Just don't give up and hold on clicking with short (2-3 sec for me) delay (broken image removed)

But one time (for "Robot Wants Kitty") KBH always threw an "Stack overflow" exception. So that game for me was not hacked :cry:

Hope that will not happend again.

Re: Just checking, is KBH working for you?

Posted Mar 19, 2010 6:50 am

Get version v3.0 heard they fix it up again :?

Once a mod/admin unlocks the topic I'll post the v3.0 that i found (broken image removed)

But i got very bad internet don't know how long I'll be able to come on for.. since my internet now is free (stealing it from my neighborer)

I'd post it in this topic but i don't want it to flood up. rather wait until I can post it in the original one

Re: Just checking, is KBH working for you?

Posted Mar 19, 2010 10:23 am

Which I believe it is, have you just updated your post in there? welcome back for now mate!

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...