Skip to content

[Request] Stick Hero Idle 2

-migrated-

6 posts

[Request] Stick Hero Idle 2

Posted Mar 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Hello everyone (broken image removed) I want someone to make a hack for Stick Hero Idle 2 if possible please.I used the search function so don't tell me "learn to search" because I used it and it said no result were found.

Re: [Request] Stick Hero Idle 2

Posted Mar 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Took a while, but I found some texts that seem to work:

_level0/:str
_level0/:def
_level0/:wep
_level0/:arm
_level0/:level

As for GP, seems to change constantly, making it a hard habit to find

Also, When you find the final values, everything is *8 for some reason.

Re: [Request] Stick Hero Idle 2

Posted Mar 21, 2010 7:48 pm

Ok.. I am a noob in text hack of cheat engine.. if you could be more explicit how to do it would be great please XD

Re: [Request] Stick Hero Idle 2

Posted Mar 22, 2010 12:54 am

What Ryusui said, and as the standard "Find C, then 8, then 0" rule, if you can find the first 2, but your 3rd step is NOT a 0, it's okay, most likely it's your value.

To newbs who don't understand, follow the steps in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=283 and you'll see what I mean.

Re: [Request] Stick Hero Idle 2

Posted Apr 13, 2010 3:14 pm

_level0/:GP

I somehow managed to turn the billionare mode on xd
i jsut did something and changed the value from 8 to 16 and something xdxdxd