Skip to content

Panda's Bigger Adventure

-migrated-

2 posts

Panda's Bigger Adventure

Posted Mar 22, 2010 12:59 am

Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/robotJA ... -adventure

*yawn* I hate Adventure Games and Puzzles.

Thoughts/Hacks?

EDIT: Beat it with walkthrough because I didn't really want to use my brain. The only thing that was hard was the pipe puzzle and Leonardo's box piece-of-crap. I love Leonardo DaVinci's contraptions, but that puzzle makes him look bad (broken image removed).

Re: Panda's Bigger Adventure

Posted Mar 22, 2010 2:51 am
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/robotJA ... -adventure

*yawn* I hate Adventure Games and Puzzles.

Thoughts/Hacks?

EDIT: Beat it with walkthrough because I didn't really want to use my brain. The only thing that was hard was the pipe puzzle and Leonardo's box piece-of-crap. I love Leonardo DaVinci's contraptions, but that puzzle makes him look bad (broken image removed).

yeah, not a big fan of these games either. I don't get how they get high ratings, guess ppl just love puzzles.