Skip to content

The Tower Tourney

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to No Comment!. View game

28 posts

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Apr 3, 2010 7:15 pm

I'm to lazy to respond to RyusuiMan, requesting him be perma-banned.

J/k but still, that's a little selfish.

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Apr 3, 2010 7:35 pm

*sigh* Alright, I guess one more round won't kill me. :3
Topic: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1-kong ... cond-floor
Game: http://www.kongregate.com/games/ooPixel ... -red-giant
Speedhack is recommended. and I don't really know what "values" there are to search for.
I'll try to find the score, though.

EDIT: LOLOL. I lied. I guess speedhack actually worked great for whatever.
Btw, thanks Derek! (broken image removed)

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Apr 4, 2010 6:49 pm

Uhh. Help.
When I try to change the AoBs, it says "this is not a valid notation." Wtf?

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Apr 4, 2010 7:21 pm

You need to enter a value in place of the ??. You can enter any value between 00 and 7f, but you'll only want to enter a value around 02 or 03 or it'll be blatantly obvious that you're hacking

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Apr 4, 2010 7:39 pm

Ohh.
Alright, thank you, Derek. It seems I really need to learn more about bytecode hacking...>_>

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Apr 4, 2010 8:43 pm

I'm already using that Derek AoB, search really helps (broken image removed)

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Apr 7, 2010 2:01 am

I really think this should get locked, especially since this will have actual prizes and will involve a lawsuit if a hacker wins by hacking(I talked to ukos a couple months ago and he said that he would have a prizes, but I have no idea if the prizes are still on). Plus, we discussed this in the kwest topic, these shouldn't be created mainly because these tourney's aren't about hacking, they are about seeing who's the best at gaming.

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Apr 7, 2010 2:09 am

Yeah, I decided not to even post a score this round for that fact alone.

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Apr 7, 2010 2:29 am
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
they are about seeing who's the best at gaming.

Or who's best at hacking without help. I failed tremendously last time.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Apr 7, 2010 2:57 am

oh yeah /r/ lock in this topic. (broken image removed)

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Apr 7, 2010 3:13 am
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
they are about seeing who's the best at gaming.
Or who's best at hacking without help. I failed tremendously last time.

Yeah, most of the people that hacked actually used dereks aob instead of finding the score or finding a different aob themselves. Derek, please don't post a aob for this new game, so we can try to make this competition a bit less hacker free. And please, nobody ask praetor or derek or whatever or anyone else that makes aobs for aobs for tourney's because like I said, these tourneys are about people trying to do their best without any help, not for whoever hacks the best.