Skip to content

The Tower Tourney

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to No Comment!. View game

28 posts

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Mar 24, 2010 1:20 am

I found this.

Don't lose combo when you miss: 96 0b 00 08 89 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1d 96 02 00 04 01 -> 96 0b 00 08 89 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 96 02 00 04 01
You should take care with this one, as you can get a pretty high combo, and it is one of the submited stats

96 04 00 08 9f 08 9f 1c 96 02 00 08 89 1c 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 -> 96 04 00 08 9f 08 9f 1c 96 02 00 08 89 1c 96 05 00 07 64 00 00 00
Every hit gives you 100 points. You can change it for more or less, but I think this is pretty good

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Mar 26, 2010 1:32 am

I'm already there o/

If anyone is going to use one of the hacks, I say go with the combo one. If you use the second one, you might get a score that's impossible, since the max is 37128

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Mar 26, 2010 1:36 am

Haha, I wonder how this is going to work out next round with all these hackers.

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Mar 26, 2010 1:49 am

Well....if this thing is worth something....my hacks are my precious!! xD
jk
Anyways, I think we'll prolly need to be more careful, that's all.

P.S....just wondering if anyone might give it a shot at figuring who from here is there, which account belongs to which hacker =P

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Mar 26, 2010 2:03 am

Haha, I just used a root variable to set it to something believable then died. Can't wait to see what the next game up is and test out my hacking abilities on it (broken image removed)

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Mar 26, 2010 2:55 am
Quote from: "whatever"
P.S....just wondering if anyone might give it a shot at figuring who from here is there, which account belongs to which hacker =P


Exsactly the reason we stopped making these topics. Keep this topic going for the first round or so but hen start a PM convo with everyone in the tourney instead.

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Mar 26, 2010 3:14 am
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Exsactly the reason we stopped making these topics. Keep this topic going for the first round or so but hen start a PM convo with everyone in the tourney instead.


I'm sorry...you lost me there =P

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Mar 26, 2010 4:57 pm

As in, if you keep this topic going into the final rounds and several of you are still talking about cheating it'll be obvious who you are and you'll get disqualified.
Thus, at that time start a convo in PM's by sending the first message to everyone involved. Then, when-ever someone replys everyone also gets that message.

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Mar 26, 2010 8:51 pm

i am in this tourney (broken image removed)

Re: The Tower Tourney

Posted Mar 26, 2010 9:04 pm

Good point, DC.
I'll ask a mod to lock/delete this after the first or second round, then.