A blobs tale 2
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/531231
Just a heads' up.
-migrated-
3 posts
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/531231
Just a heads' up.
Grr.. too late.. (broken image removed)
I'll have a look for it.
Edit: Mh.. I can't find anything.. I'll post some codes here for the ones who want to try.
Edit2: Meh.. its easy enough to get all medals without hacks. It took just 5 minutes.
//96 07 00 00 64 65 61 74 68 00
_push "death"
//96 02 00 08 01
_push "deathcount"
//96 0b 00 08 04 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
_push "deathcount" 0
//96 07 00 08 01 07 05 00 00 00
_push "deathcount" 5
//96 04 00 08 03 05 00
_push "death" false
//96 04 00 08 0d 05 01
_push "death" true
Medals:
//96 04 00 08 02 08 03
_push "medal_name" "I don't need lives!"
//96 04 00 08 04 08 05
_push "medal_name" "Kill the Main Boss"
Maybe its crypted.. :
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
You may want to use frame changers for this game. Each level of the game has been separated into different frames. Hope this helps.