Skip to content

A blobs tale 2

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to A blobs tale 2. View game

3 posts

Re: A blobs tale 2

Posted Mar 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Grr.. too late.. (broken image removed)

I'll have a look for it.

Edit: Mh.. I can't find anything.. I'll post some codes here for the ones who want to try.
Edit2: Meh.. its easy enough to get all medals without hacks. It took just 5 minutes.

Code: [Select]

//96 07 00 00 64 65 61 74 68 00
_push "death"

//96 02 00 08 01
_push "deathcount"

//96 0b 00 08 04 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
_push "deathcount" 0

//96 07 00 08 01 07 05 00 00 00
_push "deathcount" 5

//96 04 00 08 03 05 00
_push "death" false

//96 04 00 08 0d 05 01
_push "death" true

Medals:

Code: [Select]

//96 04 00 08 02 08 03
_push "medal_name" "I don't need lives!"

//96 04 00 08 04 08 05
_push "medal_name" "Kill the Main Boss"

Maybe its crypted.. :

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: A blobs tale 2

Posted Mar 25, 2010 9:18 am

You may want to use frame changers for this game. Each level of the game has been separated into different frames. Hope this helps.