Skip to content

Request: Gray

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Gray. View game

13 posts

Re: Request: Gray

Posted Mar 30, 2010 1:37 am

i feel like it's more of an inspirational message than a game

Re: Request: Gray

Posted Mar 30, 2010 11:47 am
Quote from: "bugmenot1"
Whats the message?


Quote from: "MikeTheSpuk"
Gray starts out as several people are protesting their opinion in the streets. You are opposed of their opinion. You convince several people of your opinion, then they convince other people. You go through realizations and change sides several times.I like how throughout the game the chatter becomes more convoluted. Eventually, you have an entirely changed your opinions from the basic two. I think it means that all opinions contradict each other and themselves, and you can never actually be correct on an opinion, and we fail to realize this some of the time. ( I got this from the learn more about gray option)


Sounds good to me. :lol:

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Request: Gray

Posted Mar 30, 2010 4:50 pm

When I play this game I like to imagine that he's telling everyone that the bridge is out on the other side and if they keep running they'll fall to their death. Then, once he gets everyone to realize that, he realizes that the bridge is also out on the other side and he has to stop them from running that way! In fact, they're all trapped on an island with both bridges out, and godzilla is rampaging! Oh puny humans, how they fear godzilla.

Re: Request: Gray

Posted Mar 30, 2010 4:52 pm
Quote from: "Martinos"
When I play this game I like to imagine that he's telling everyone that the bridge is out on the other side and if they keep running they'll fall to their death. Then, once he gets everyone to realize that, he realizes that the bridge is also out on the other side and he has to stop them from running that way! In fact, they're all trapped on an island with both bridges out, and godzilla is rampaging! Oh puny humans, how they fear godzilla.


You have an awesome fantasy.. that gave me something to think about.. thanks. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Request: Gray

Posted Mar 30, 2010 7:13 pm
Quote from: "Martinos"
When I play this game I like to imagine that he's telling everyone that the bridge is out on the other side and if they keep running they'll fall to their death. Then, once he gets everyone to realize that, he realizes that the bridge is also out on the other side and he has to stop them from running that way! In fact, they're all trapped on an island with both bridges out, and godzilla is rampaging! Oh puny humans, how they fear godzilla.

karma for amazing imagination

Re: Request: Gray

Posted Apr 1, 2010 9:21 pm

This is an interesting game... By the way, gratz in 777th post (broken image removed)

Re: Request: Gray

Posted Apr 1, 2010 10:06 pm

For real (broken image removed) thats the one i wanted!

Re: Request: Gray

Posted Apr 1, 2010 10:22 pm
Quote from: "Aerelyte"
For real (broken image removed) thats the one i wanted!

no comprendo. What did you want?

Re: Request: Gray

Posted Apr 1, 2010 10:39 pm
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
He wanted post #777

ah, now I feel stupid for asking.