Re: Mushroom Madness 2
Okay! On topic now guys. Anyone to find hp hack gets +karma from me.
What do you mean by hp hacks? Can you be a bit more specific so we can narrow any eventual searches?
-migrated-
65 posts
Okay! On topic now guys. Anyone to find hp hack gets +karma from me.
What do you mean by hp hacks? Can you be a bit more specific so we can narrow any eventual searches?
Quote from: "Japlex"Okay! On topic now guys. Anyone to find hp hack gets +karma from me.What do you mean by hp hacks? Can you be a bit more specific so we can narrow any eventual searches?
Sorry... what I mean is a life hack. (You probably would have known if you had read earlier in this thread...)
Japlex, I think that this will work. As far as I've tested, it worked like a charm =P
Search and change them both before playing:
1C 96 02 00 08 85 4E 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 12 -> 1C 96 02 00 08 85 4E 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 02
96 02 00 08 83 1C 96 02 00 08 24 1C 4E 96 02 00 08 85 4E 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 12 -> 96 02 00 08 83 1C 96 02 00 08 24 1C 4E 96 02 00 08 85 4E 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 02
These will make the animals randomly walk around the screen, but they'll never go for the shrooms
Japlex, I think that this will work. As far as I've tested, it worked like a charm =P
Search and change them both before playing:
1C 96 02 00 08 85 4E 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 12 -> 1C 96 02 00 08 85 4E 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 02
96 02 00 08 83 1C 96 02 00 08 24 1C 4E 96 02 00 08 85 4E 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 12 -> 96 02 00 08 83 1C 96 02 00 08 24 1C 4E 96 02 00 08 85 4E 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 02
These will make the animals randomly walk around the screen, but they'll never go for the shrooms
tested and yes, it does work like a charm
Best I could come up with atm (I'm sleepeh)
Change this
96 09 00 04 01 07 01 00 00 00 08 8b 3d -> 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
Then change the first 4 of these
96 04 00 08 ?? 08 ?? 1c 96 02 00 08 ?? 4e 51 -> 96 04 00 08 ?? 08 ?? 1c 96 02 00 08 ?? 4e 02
Should make you have unlimited mushrooms
Edit: Aww I was beaten. Oh well
Best I could come up with atm (I'm sleepeh)
Change this
96 09 00 04 01 07 01 00 00 00 08 8b 3d -> 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
Then change the first 4 of these
96 04 00 08 ?? 08 ?? 1c 96 02 00 08 ?? 4e 51 -> 96 04 00 08 ?? 08 ?? 1c 96 02 00 08 ?? 4e 02
Should make you have unlimited mushrooms
Edit: Aww I was beaten. Oh well
what did you nop out in the first aob to do the second?
glitch for those too lazy to hack or download the sol:
When you finish a level and the "continue" button comes up, instead of clicking it once, click it repeatedly very fast --> massive cash.
what did you nop out in the first aob to do the second?
I don't really know? The first one should've stopped the rabbits/hedgehogs whilst the second should've stopped bears, moles, birds and owls... I think :?
God knows what I changed, but this seems to give you 999999999 money everytime you enter a level.
WARNING: Highscores will bust you, probably.
Change:
96 0b 00 08 0e 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
96 07 00 08 0e 07 ff c9 9a 3b 02 02 02 02
AND
96 0b 00 08 fc 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
96 07 00 08 fc 07 ff c9 9a 3b 02 02 02 02
Here is an updated version of the sol in the first post -- survival mode is now completed. Note the corrected sol location.
To get all badges, beat the first level of adventure mode, then start survival mode and wait for them to kill you. The whole thing should take under a minute.
[attachment=0:43vuozs8]mm2_save.sol[/attachment:43vuozs8]
Here is an updated version of the sol in the first post -- survival mode is now completed. Note the corrected sol location.
To get all badges, beat the first level of adventure mode, then start survival mode and wait for them to kill you. The whole thing should take under a minute.
mm2_save.sol
chat.kongregate.com
You should rename this file to session because thats what it says when I open my mushroom_madness_2 folder it just goes as a seperate saved file is that bad or should I change the name to session? Reply to my post so I know what I'am doing...
.Sol doesnt work.
Not sure if its the name issue or what.
.Sol doesnt work.
Not sure if its the name issue or what.
yes, you need to rename it. It was mentioned in the post above yours (broken image removed)
Quote from: "LauraClare".Sol doesnt work.yes, you need to rename it. It was mentioned in the post above yours (broken image removed)
Not sure if its the name issue or what.
I read that, still nothing.
I read that, still nothing.
I don't think you have to change the file name, mine is also "mm2_save.sol". Are you sur that you save it in the correct folder (User/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#Shared Objects/<Random Numbers and Letters>/chat.kongregate.com) ?