Skip to content

Mushroom Madness 2

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Mushroom Madness 2. View game

65 posts

Mushroom Madness 2

Posted Mar 30, 2010 10:01 pm

Hi all I'm new to this forum, and as far as I can see this game hasn't been posted before. It's a goodish game, AND it was easy to hack.

Here's the game:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/KingDot ... -madness-2

In order to get unlimited money please use:

96 0b 00 08 0e 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 > 96 0b 00 08 0e 06 00 00 ff ff 00 00 00 00

They're are other AOBs which I have found, but they're not entirely useful...

In order to set a good impression in these forums :geek: I also completed the game and have uploaded the .sol file... (broken image removed)

If badges do ever come into play, then I would suggest playing the game on an easy level, and then saving the game. This should upload any progress to kong's servers!

Hope this helps (broken image removed)


EDIT:

Animals have 0 HP (still have to kill them):

96 07 00 08 00 07 64 00 00 00 > 96 07 00 08 00 07 00 00 00 00
96 07 00 08 01 07 64 00 00 00 > 96 07 00 08 01 07 00 00 00 00

Update:

Wow this thread seems to have exploded with activity. Not bad for my first (broken image removed) Thanks too all of you who have given me karma. I'll try and keep up the hard work. :geek:

Re: Mushroom Madness 2

Posted Mar 30, 2010 10:08 pm
Quote from: "Crocodexy"
Hi all I'm new to this forum, and as far as I can see this game hasn't been posted before. It's a goodish game, AND it was easy to hack.

Here's the game:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/KingDot ... -madness-2

In order to get unlimited money please use:

96 0b 00 08 0e 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 > 96 0b 00 08 0e 06 00 00 ff ff 00 00 00 00

They're are other AOBs which I have found, but they're not entirely useful...

In order to set a good impression in these forums :geek: I also completed the game and have uploaded the .sol file... (broken image removed)

If badges do ever come into play, then I would suggest playing the game on an easy level, and then saving the game. This should upload any progress to kong's servers!

Hope this helps (broken image removed)

Epic impression, but one thing: Don't say "please" next time with your AoBs, it disturrrrrrbs me :lol: [/sarcasm]
+Karma 4 ju!

EDIT: For the .sol location, it's

Code: [Select]

*chat.kongregate.comgamez0075855livemushroom-madness-2.swf
or simply

Code: [Select]

*chat.kongregate.comgamez0075855*(without the *live*)

We'll understand what it means by then (broken image removed)

Re: Mushroom Madness 2

Posted Mar 30, 2010 10:14 pm
Quote
Epic impression, but one thing: Don't say "please" next time with your AoBs, it disturrrrrrbs me :lol:


I'll take that into account for next time....

I'm sure this is the first of many hacks. I've only just started learning bytecode hacking... so who knows maybe one day I'll be as good as the other AOB hackers on here.

Thanks for the Karma (broken image removed)

Re: Mushroom Madness 2

Posted Mar 30, 2010 10:16 pm
Quote from: "Crocodexy"
Quote
Epic impression, but one thing: Don't say "please" next time with your AoBs, it disturrrrrrbs me :lol:

I'll take that into account for next time....

I'm sure this is the first of many hacks. I've only just started learning bytecode hacking... so who knows maybe one day I'll be as good as the other AOB hackers on here.

Thanks for the Karma (broken image removed)

It was [/sarcasm]; it was a joke (broken image removed) You can say please, but not many people are nice here :?

Re: Mushroom Madness 2

Posted Mar 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Great to have another great hacker on board (broken image removed)

Re: Mushroom Madness 2

Posted Mar 30, 2010 10:20 pm
Quote from: "RyusuiMan"
Great to have another great hacker on board (broken image removed)

ITS SO GREAT RIGHT?! OMFG SO GREAT (broken image removed) jk lol

Thoughts on this game and/or our new newbie hax0r??

Re: Mushroom Madness 2

Posted Mar 30, 2010 10:22 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
It was [/sarcasm]; it was a joke (broken image removed) You can say please, but not many people are nice here :?


*cough cough* Did I hear my name? :lol:

@Topic New here and such a nice AOB. +Karma for you (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Mushroom Madness 2

Posted Mar 30, 2010 10:23 pm
Quote from: "RyusuiMan"
Great to have another great hacker on board (broken image removed)

WHERE ARE TEH ODERS. But seriously, less than a tenth of people on this board have ever posted.

SCREW YOU LEECHERS.

And yes. Welcome to the board.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Mushroom Madness 2

Posted Mar 30, 2010 10:24 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
WHERE ARE TEH ODERS. But seriously, less than a tenth of people on this board have ever posted.


Waaa[...]aay less people. ~100 out of 10.000 people..

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Mushroom Madness 2

Posted Mar 30, 2010 10:26 pm

Great, the new guy only has 1-3 posts, and already has more Karma gain in one post than anyone has gained in one post in the past few weeks (broken image removed)

I HATE YOU PHREN FOR -KARMA'ing ME :lol:

Re: Mushroom Madness 2

Posted Mar 30, 2010 10:28 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
I HATE YOU PHREN FOR -KARMA'ing ME :lol:


I can only give that compliment back to you. :lol:

But I gave you at least 1 of I think 2 -Karmas back. Next time you make an AOB you'll get one more and we'll be quit. (broken image removed)

The last week and the weekend we're so horrible. I was so pissed of that I let all my agressions out on the board. And I lost like 4 Karma because of that. I'll never do that again. :?

Oh and 1 warning.. but you got one too so I'm fine with that. :lol:

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Mushroom Madness 2

Posted Mar 30, 2010 10:30 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Blah blah blah, already has more Karma gain in one post than anyone has gained in one post in the past few weeks.

But I've earned about 25 karma between 2 posts..

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Mushroom Madness 2

Posted Mar 30, 2010 10:31 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Blah blah blah, already has more Karma gain in one post than anyone has gained in one post in the past few weeks.
But I've earned about 25 karma between 2 posts..


For which post did you got so much Karma? :shock:

If there were some more people active and +Karma me for making the damn NG medal hacks list I would have way more Karma. >(broken image removed)
And if I would stop going on the board when I'm pissed and mocking people. Lost too much Karma because of that. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Mushroom Madness 2

Posted Mar 30, 2010 11:03 pm
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
For which post did you got so much Karma?

1. Useful Links & Downloads
2. "Epic Rant"

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Mushroom Madness 2

Posted Mar 31, 2010 3:55 am

The given AoB doesn't work anymore or at least not for me...good find in the game though good way to waste an hour or so.