Wee Express
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/532057
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
-migrated-
11 posts
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/532057
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Looking at the code, it doesn't seem that difficult to do some hacks like infinite "water". Though on a quick sample play through I got all but the 50000 score legit, and the only reason I didn't get that one was I got bored.
Looking at the code, it doesn't seem that difficult to do some hacks like infinite "water". Though on a quick sample play through I got all but the 50000 score legit, and the only reason I didn't get that one was I got bored.
So what are you waiting for? :lol:
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Bah:
24 0a 4f 9f 0d 01 =>
24 64 4f 9f 0d 01
Ups the points per poo to 100 - you should get 50000 points around level 12.
Bah:
24 0a 4f 9f 0d 01 =>
24 64 4f 9f 0d 01
Ups the points per poo to 100 - you should get 50000 points around level 12.
And you still never fail to amaze me. +1 (broken image removed)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
The AoB no longer works for me, can anyone else confirm this as well?
Didn't work for me either.
Huh now it's deleted.
new one is here http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/532057
new one is here http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/532057
Fixed. Anyways next time edit your last post, instead of double-posting. (broken image removed)
I try to find a new AOB.
Edit: I can't find a working one :x
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
free wee
66 d9 0a c1
66 d9 0a 02
$200 poos
24 0a 2a 63 0a 24 0b 0c 18
24 69 2a 63 0a 24 0b 0c 00
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous