The score? The damage?
Yes. It's probably possible to AoB your way so that every jump will be a super-one, or easily pulling down air planes.
In this moment more than others, I wish I knew how to AoB hack. Just out of spite.
it's not that difficult to learn, as long as you have an ample amount of tuts or advice from ppl (thx whatever). Only problem for me is a working sothink. perhaps, 5.5 will work better
Never said it was hard; it appears very hard, though.
The biggest problem that I have with it is extracting the .swf without Firefox. I find Firefox uncomfortable (avid Chrome user).
But this is getting off-topic.
Anyway, tried lots of scans on distance. Float, Double and 4 bytes don't work (*1, *8 and *8+6). I did find some interesting root variables (some of the names are so funny; _level0/:girlexplode is my favourite):
_level0/:swanlife
_level0/:highjumpx
_level0/:sharkspeed
_level0/:coins
I also found 3 that sound important, but I have no clue what they're supposed to do:
_level0/:breaker3
_level0/:breaker2
_level0/:breaker
Now I just need to figure out how to find pointers to root variables.