Dodge the Bacon
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/532056
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
-migrated-
5 posts
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/532056
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
I don't think there's much to do here....just let your mouse of the game area and do something else =P
I don't think there's much to do here....just let your mouse of the game area and do something else =P
But you can't beat the boss with that method. >(broken image removed)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Yes, you can. I just did that =P
Yes, you can. I just did that =P
Oh yeah.. just saw it right now.
I just looked at my list and there is no game where its hard to get all medals.. even if there is no hack for it. I think in 1 week I could get all medals on NG again. (broken image removed)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus