Skip to content

Dodge the Bacon

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Dodge The Bacon!. View game

5 posts

Re: Dodge the Bacon

Posted Apr 1, 2010 11:44 pm

I don't think there's much to do here....just let your mouse of the game area and do something else =P

Re: Dodge the Bacon

Posted Apr 1, 2010 11:45 pm
Quote from: "whatever"
I don't think there's much to do here....just let your mouse of the game area and do something else =P


But you can't beat the boss with that method. >(broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Dodge the Bacon

Posted Apr 1, 2010 11:53 pm
Quote from: "whatever"
Yes, you can. I just did that =P


Oh yeah.. just saw it right now.

I just looked at my list and there is no game where its hard to get all medals.. even if there is no hack for it. I think in 1 week I could get all medals on NG again. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus