Skip to content

Final Ninja

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Final Ninja. View game

4 posts

Final Ninja

Posted Apr 2, 2010 12:39 pm

Searched and didnt see this one on here, its kinda fun, well rated, on the main page so may get badges who knows....
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Nitrome/final-ninja

here is an AOB for no damage taken from enemies. it just completely ignores being hit, but you can still die by falling. its my first attempt at an AOB, so if its garbage im sorry.

d0 30 60 89 03 76 2a -> 47 02 02 02 02 02 02

Re: Final Ninja

Posted Jul 24, 2010 6:00 am

Bump for tickets, although no one will get them (sigh). I'm on mac. Any iHaxGamez variables I can change to get 15k points?

Re: Final Ninja

Posted Jul 24, 2010 6:09 am
Quote from: "notquitesure"
Bump for tickets, although no one will get them (sigh). I'm on mac. Any iHaxGamez variables I can change to get 15k points?

We don't find any hacks for any other program than CE. Get yourself a not-homosexual PC or live with it.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Final Ninja

Posted Jul 24, 2010 10:25 am

It only takes playing two levels to earn 15k points. I wouldn't worry about hacking the score and just play the game for a change.